I'm at a foids home and she's not initiating conversation

R

RAITEIII

Legendary
I think it's over I'll try to talk myself.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 1464
Show dominance over her with a load roar

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, BigBiceps and RAITEIII
I think it's over I'll try to talk myself.
I asked her how was her day she said great also the pictures were frauded she's older than the pics :(
I asked her how was her day she said great also the pictures were frauded she's older than the pics :(
I wonder what she thinks of me

Show her this forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hector, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I don't have a good feeling

Foid has you in her home and isn't interested in conversation

I WONDER WHAT SHE COULD POSSIBLY WANT OP? ITS A MYSTERY.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 1560, AbandonShip and 7 others
OP is about to get chloroformed and robbed

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I don't have a good feeling
I regret coming maybe she doesn't like me. The only reason we met up was because i told her about what happened with my oneitis and the 10 inches :( @orb
I regret coming maybe she doesn't like me. The only reason we met up was because i told her about what happened with my oneitis and the 10 inches :( @orb
And i look so disgusting today

It's over over over over

It's over over over over
I wanna go home I'm locked up in the bathroom for 5 minutes @orb I don't know why i feel like this i want to leave

I WONDER WHAT SHE COULD POSSIBLY WANT OP? ITS A MYSTERY.
Please tell me what i can talk about
Show her this forum
I have to go out
OP is about to get chloroformed and robbed
PLZ

It's over over over over

I wanna go home I'm locked up in the bathroom for 5 minutes @orb I don't know why i feel like this i want to leave

I have to go out

PLZ
Okay we talked she's very nervous lol. I am too but i pretend not to care.

She said she had to go shopping I thought it was s way to ask me to leave lol but she said I'm coming with her @orb

Honestly I shouldn't beat up myself so much because everyone frauds their picture and Iook older I take recent pictures and exceed expectations

Last edited:
what did you even go over there to do? Every time i've gone over a chicks house there was some pretense of watching a movie/tv show

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1464, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Stop being such a pussy

you have to grab her ass or some shit

you are the man

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Hector, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 3 others
what did you even go over there to do? Every time i've gone over a chicks house there was some pretense of watching a movie/tv show
Yh were gonna "watch a movie" lol.
Stop being such a pussy

you have to grab her ass or some shit

you are the man
I was having an existential crisis in the bathroom before but now Im better lol she likes me :)

I'll post later

Received 2744053925710156

Nobody can stylemaxx like me.

I guess tomorrow there will be update. Wish me luck lol
Yh were gonna "watch a movie" lol.

I was having an existential crisis in the bathroom before but now Im better lol she likes me :)

I'll post later

Received 2744053925710156

Nobody can stylemaxx like me.

I guess tomorrow there will be update. Wish me luck lol
Btw I'm using the 4 inches lifts i don't know what will happen lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

It's over over over over

I have to go out

PLZ

Okay we talked she's very nervous lol. I am too but i pretend not to care.

She said she had to go shopping I thought it was s way to ask me to leave lol but she said I'm coming with her @orb

Honestly I shouldn't beat up myself so much because everyone frauds their picture and Iook older I take recent pictures and exceed expectations

How'd it go

As I said I don't know if she recalls I'm the guy she was giving advice online about the 10 inches and me being dumped situation. Thx God the topic did never arise because it'd have been cringe... I don't know how i was going around telling people things like that when they could literally live a few streets away from me lol.

I was not able to hold much conversation, the mysterious game was like 40% good, the crisis i had in the bathroom sabotaged me lol.

At first she complained that I arrived almost 3 hours late (I'm always like this lol) then later on she took her clothes off and said she has dinner with her best friend later.

This made me upset and I was thinking about leaving because I declined plans so I could come here. I'd never go on a date with the expectation of it lasting only a few hours because you don't know what will happen, I usually have the whole day free.

I stayed but was gonna block her at home lol, she started to talk about me coming back, if we can meet this week. I said maybe, and I could tell she was expecting another type of (more enthusiastic) response.

She didn't go to dinner and stayed with me, also that she's ignoring her mom because of me lol.

I didn't like the fact that she didn't prepare dinner and for breakfast only a tee. I am younger so I am meant to be given way more attention. My oneitis always prepared some nice stuff so I missed her.

Sleeping with her was meh, she said i take too long to come because i jerk off too much lol lol lol It was 100 better with my oneitis.

I don't think I'm coming back ever lol.

And well it sucks I overall can't say i enjoyed much. Feelings are not involved and without it it's all pointless...

Oneitis... :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
As I said I don't know if she recalls I'm the guy she was giving advice online about the 10 inches situation. Thx God the topic did never arise because it'd have been cringe... I don't know how i was going around telling people things like that when they could literally live a few streets away from me lol.

I was not able to hold much conversation, the mysterious game was like 40% good, the crisis i had on the bathroom sabotaged me lol.

At first she complained that I arrived almost 3 hours late (I'm always like this lol) then later on she took her clothes off and said she has dinner with her best friend later.

This made me upset and I was thinking about leaving because I declined plans so I could come here. I'd never go on a date with the expectation of it lasting only a few hours because you don't know what will happen, I usually have the whole day free.

I stayed but was gonna block her at home lol, she started to talk about me coming back, if we can meet this week. I said maybe, and I could tell she was expecting another type of (more enthusiastic) response.

She didn't go to dinner and stayed with me, also that she's ignoring her mom because of me lol.

I didn't like the fact that she didn't prepare dinner and for breakfast only a tee. I am younger so I am meant to be given way more attention. My oneitis always prepared some nice stuff so I missed her.

Sleeping with her was meh, she said i take too long to come because i jerk off too much lol lol lol It was 100 better with my oneitis.

I don't think I'm coming back ever lol.

And well it sucks I overall can't say i enjoyed much. Feelings are not involved and without it it's all pointless...

Oneitis... :cry: :cry:
7A88F210 5400 440B 9498 3731E03D6D38

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AbandonShip and Deleted member 5061
BTW for those who want to know i managed to fraud with the 4 lifts. But u can't use it in bed because they'll feel you're wearing something lol.

You do have to be clean at that point. Lifts are only good for ons. Anyone smart enough is going to notice your proportions are fluctuating in ltr

Last edited:
Reminds me of when some girl invited @CupOfCoffee to her house and didnt talk with him jfl.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, CupOfCoffee, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Reminds me of when some girl invited @CupOfCoffee to her house and didnt talk with him jfl.
What ended up happening to him? @CupOfCoffee
Cope. Reminder i was dumped
Cope lol. Sleeping without feelings involved >meh. If on top of it it's rushed then nothing is left.

Cope lol. Sleeping without feelings involved >meh. If on top of it it's rushed then nothing is left.
She keeps offering me tee lol. She's crazy how many tee's does she think I'll drink lol.

When someone is at ur place u have to prepare something good urself because it shows dedication and interest (this is only useful if u both like each other already, I'm not saying ure going anywhere because of a dinner)

She keeps offering me tee lol. She's crazy how many tee's does she think I'll drink lol.

When someone is at ur place u have to prepare something good urself because it shows dedication and interest (this is only useful if u both like each other already, I'm not saying ure going anywhere because of a dinner)
Btw she thinks I'm rude too. I don't know what it is that i say that people always think that lol.

I do have an asshole side, it can't be denied. Lol

Last edited:
I'm still here and hungry lol. I really think she should have prepared some food lol if not then I'm leaving later. She hasn't eaten for almost 24 hours but I'm not like that.

Time to assert dominance by pissing on her bed. Then order pizza and make her pay for it.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and RAITEIII
I never was in foid homd

Girls always say I take too long to cum too (also from decreased sensitivity brought on by fapping too much) but like wtf girls don't like fucking long time?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, SixFootManlet and RAITEIII
Nothing I just left and we didn't talk again. Dumb bitch was with her roommate and it was more awkward than anything lol.

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Ask her about hypergamy

You know, there's too much talking with adult people, when we were kids, we used to play, we didn't go to a friend's house just to chat with him, but to actually do something.
That's why it's a good idea when you set up a date to make it active, not just sit and talk, because if you ran out of subjects of conversations, things will get weird and boring. Go fishing, hunting, bowling, ice skating, horse riding, etc...
If you go to her house, here's some ideas of what you could do:
- play truth or dare
- play strip poker
- a drinking or eating contest.
- exchange your clothes with each other to see how you look
- blindfold her and put various things in her mouth and see if she can guess them.
- etc.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, chadpreetcel123, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Nothing I just left and we didn't talk again. Dumb bitch was with her roommate and it was more awkward than anything lol.
I don't understand too much the situation you were involved lol.

=======

Btw i left almost 2 hours ago. I was hungry af and i left her hanging for more lol.

I felt like an idiot because she declined her date with her best friend yesterday for me and i left saying i was gonna see someone lol. I'm such an idiot. I texted her apologising and making up another excuse. She treated me very nice and cuddled me. I just didn't like her obsession with tee and her fasting lol
You know, there's too much talking with adult people, when we were kids, we used to play, we didn't go to a friend's house just to chat with him, but to actually do something.
That's why it's a good idea when you set up a date to make it active, not just sit and talk, because if you ran out of subjects of conversations, things will get weird and boring. Go fishing, hunting, bowling, ice skating, horse riding, etc...
If you go to her house, here's some ideas of what you could do:
- play truth or dare
- play strip poker
- a drinking or eating contest.
- exchange your clothes with each other to see how you look
- blindfold her and put various things in her mouth and see if she can guess them.
- etc.
:oops: you are the master. This will help me develop my game exponentially.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3043

Yeah, because she doesn't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 5061 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why didn’t you just fuck her you faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Here are a few social documentaries you can watch together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 2227 and RAITEIII
Why didn’t you just fuck her you faggot
I was hungry and she didn't seem very willing to offer a solution lol. Nvm that's not the problem but rather that she declined her date for me and i left randomly saying I was gonna see someone lol (not date wise but still lol).

She dn rd my message. I fucked it up there. I like to be treated nicely and it's the way it should be cuz I'm just a boy

• JFL
I was hungry and she didn't seem very willing to offer a solution lol. Nvm that's not the problem but rather that she declined her date for me and i left randomly saying I was gonna see someone lol (not date wise but still lol).

She dn rd my message. I fucked it up there. I like to be treated nicely and it's the way it should be cuz I'm just a boy
What the fuck do you mean you left? Why didn’t you just have sex with her and then leave? Do you not know how to escalate?

What the fuck do you mean you left? Why didn’t you just have sex with her and then leave? Do you not know how to escalate?
I wasn't feeling it. I'm stupid I guess. I always am, in many ways.
But it doesn't matter cuz I'm just a boy lol. I love it when they call me like that

I wasn't feeling it. I'm stupid I guess. I always am, in many ways.
Next time just ask her for massage or something. Any excuse to touch her then feel her up til she’s horny, pull her pants off and fuck her

Next time just ask her for massage or something. Any excuse to touch her then feel her up til she’s horny, pull her pants off and fuck her
You're confused lol. We had already slept together last night.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Then why do u care
She declined her date with her bff the night before for me, so me leaving randomly the next day despite her wanting me to stay was not good from me. I just came to think about it once I was gone.

I looked like an idiot.

• +1
She declined her date with her bff the night before for me, so me leaving randomly the next day despite her wanting me to stay was not good from me. I just came to think about it once I was gone.

I looked like an idiot.
Who cares unless you actually like her. Obviously you didn’t have a connection if she wasn’t making conversation

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Who cares unless you actually like her. Obviously you didn’t have a connection if she wasn’t making conversation
I wanna learn to connectionmaxx for when I'm truly into someone

• +1
Girls always say I take too long to cum too (also from decreased sensitivity brought on by fapping too much) but like wtf girls don't like fucking long time?
Only by chad. If shes not into a guy, every minute of him not finishing feels like an eternity to her...

• JFL
Only by chad. If shes not into a guy, every minute of him not finishing feels like an eternity to her...
She wouldn’t fuck him if she’s not attracted to him unless betabux

That's not always the answer. Amnesia is chad tbh.

And in my case she asked me 3 times if I could meet up again this week and i left her hanging for more a few hours ago.