Im at least one of the few non larpers

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
not just here but on internet in general. You know my stories, you know how brutal some situations can be and you know that just having a girl agreeeing to meeting you isnt enough.

meanwhile you got some larps like guys going to a club and getting 20 instagrams+phone numbers, making out with a dozen girls and going home afterwards with 2 girls, literally tales from the basement. guys who actually do this stuff dont know what the fuck internet is.

reddit is literally larpit lmao, doubt even 5% of the reddit userbase is attractive enough to have this kind of stories (both men and women).

reality just sucks for some guys, we meet the right people in the wrong time and the wrong people in the right time.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
This nigga is keeping my interests on .org

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, Apparition and deadstock
I don’t care about your slays KYS I hate it all. Fuck these stupid sites like .is and .org and their stupid rules. Although those are the only ones ik that exist rn.. I want a nice incel site that supports each other! “It’s okay bro let’s meet up” and leading to something.. good :aheago: but no! “Not acting gay” fuck off! Its not gay when you’re top holy shit! And .is banning if you get your cock touched one time by a girl. (IM NOT GAY MY GOAL IS MARRY MY ONEITIS IM NOT GAY)

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Apparition and Outerz14
I don’t care about your slays KYS I hate it all. Fuck these stupid sites like .is and .org and their stupid rules. Although those are the only ones ik that exist rn.. I want a nice incel site that supports each other! “It’s okay bro let’s meet up” and leading to something.. good :aheago: but no! “Not acting gay” fuck off! Its not gay when you’re top holy shit! And .is banning if you get your cock touched one time by a girl. (IM NOT GAY MY GOAL IS MARRY MY ONEITIS IM NOT GAY)
Least normal grey cel

• +1
Reactions: Rzn