Im at the lowest point in my life

innerlight00

innerlight00

Iron
I feel so disgusting i just went on a binging spree downing insane amounts of chocolate. Chips. Candy. Soda i feel like its over. Im turning 18 soon i got no job im not going to school. I sit all day inside at home alone playing bullshit games and watching bullshit content i forget the next second. I’ve got the most acne ever in my life rn. Im dealing with anxiety. And im
So so lonely. I wish things were different man why cant i be normal. I dont even have bad genetics im tall and i got a normie face atleast not noticeably ugly but im ruining it for myself i cant control my habits im impulsive lazy idk man. Idk what im trying to get out of writing this either idk if its motivation tips advice idek. I just felt like i had to tell someone about it and i dont have anyone in my life who will listen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, Gaia262, watah and 1 other person
Go to trade school or something dude

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, TechnoBoss, 97baHater and 1 other person
Go to trade school or something dude
I actually did and i completed the 2 year mandatory schooling and i was supposed to have another 2 year internship rn. But i got tricked by a company. The boss told me all year he’ll give me a internship then last second before summer he cancelled and said it isn’t available anymore and idk how to find one rn. The year has already started and i feel like i wont find another place

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent and ey88
I feel so disgusting i just went on a binging spree downing insane amounts of chocolate. Chips. Candy. Soda i feel like its over. Im turning 18 soon i got no job im not going to school. I sit all day inside at home alone playing bullshit games and watching bullshit content i forget the next second. I’ve got the most acne ever in my life rn. Im dealing with anxiety. And im
So so lonely. I wish things were different man why cant i be normal. I dont even have bad genetics im tall and i got a normie face atleast not noticeably ugly but im ruining it for myself i cant control my habits im impulsive lazy idk man. Idk what im trying to get out of writing this either idk if its motivation tips advice idek. I just felt like i had to tell someone about it and i dont have anyone in my life who will listen
Hey bro it’s hard to stay positive in this day an age. Sounds like your mental health is brutal, assuming you live somewhere you can access it try and get some help, If not just look at YouTube they’d give you loads of cbct therapist like advice.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
it only gets worse from here tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and ey88
stopped reading at almost 18

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Hey bro it’s hard to stay positive in this day an age. Sounds like your mental health is brutal, assuming you live somewhere you can access it try and get some help, If not just look at YouTube they’d give you loads of cbct therapist like advice.
Thanks man. I think i might honestly. I haven never been the person to believe in therapy and stuff but I honestly feel helpless.

Thanks man. I think i might honestly. I haven never been the person to believe in therapy and stuff but I honestly feel helpless.
I don’t believe in therapy fixing you, but I think it can help you structure your life and in turn makes you happier maybe some SSRIS will help you too if there’s mental health history in the family

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Heres what you do if you listen this I promise your mental health will improve, your acne, your enjoyment from life

1. Clean your room: Clean all the crap from your room remove as much as possible hoover, new sheets
2. Fix Your Diet: No Seed Oils, No Sugar, No Soda (Destorys Gut Microbiome which can casue acne and anxeity), Follow a thermo diet or Animinal based diet
3 Social Meda: Turn on greyscale on your phone, install news feed erdicator on your browser
4. Walk: Walk atleast 30 mins a day you can listen to an audiobook or silence
5 Sleep: Be in bed for 10pm or earlier, and when you wake up in the morning get sunlight

Last edited:
Definitely depression could be due to the acne try and make small changes to your life its okay to binge you won't gain weight from unless your doing it frequently your young just calm down alot niggas are in your spot just try get rid of acne and looksmax find something to do so your not in head for too long just cope with games when your stressed

I don’t believe in therapy fixing you, but I think it can help you structure your life and in turn makes you happier maybe some SSRIS will help you too if there’s mental health history in the family
Blud thought he could escApe greycel dom

Definitely depression could be due to the acne try and make small changes to your life its okay to binge you won't gain weight from unless your doing it frequently your young just calm down alot niggas are in your spot just try get rid of acne and looksmax find something to do so your not in head for too long just cope with games when your stressed
Thanks man this actually helped me realize that i may be overreacting and being in my head too much. Gonna try and lock in

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
Heres what you do if you listen this I promise your mental health will improve, your acne, your enjoyment from life

1. Clean your room: Clean all the crap from your room remove as much as possible hoover, new sheets
2. Fix Your Diet: No Seed Oils, No Sugar, No Soda (Destorys Gut Microbiome which can casue acne and anxeity), Follow a thermo diet or Animinal based diet
3 Social Meda: Turn on greyscale on your phone, install news feed erdicator on your browser
5 Sleep: Be in bed for 10pm or earlier, and when you wake up in the morning get sunlight
Thanks from tomorrow morning im gonna start doing all this and stop making excuses for myseld

Thanks from tomorrow morning im gonna start doing all this and stop making excuses for myseld
The biggest thank you can give me is actually doing this shit and improving your life. I promise you this Good Health = No Acne, Amazing Mood, Harder Erections

You either correct the fuck up now, or fuck up the rest of your life. You are still young don't let the rest of your life slip away

it gets worse bhai

but then it vets better

i think 🤔

How long does it take to recover from anxiety from switching diets

How long does it take to recover from anxiety from switching diets
I would give it atleast 3 weeks you stop should thinking about the timeline, and be more concerned about being able to stick to this diet. I've been folllowing it since last year it's easy to stick to. Igrone the exact macro ratio I follow 0.82 grams of protein, becasue I gymcel.

Attachments

• 321132.png
    321132.png
    494.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad