I'm attracted to jew foids... need advice

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
My ex was jew. Of course mixed jew but she was pretty and sheit and she had a big nose of course. This new girl I found cute looks jew, she has big nose but it looks better than most jew's noses.

WHy am I like this? I don't even know what my ethnicity is, I just know that I have white blood, mixed with brown blood.

It's so over. I might have a lot of jew blood. But I don't act jew, I literally relate to whites I could live with nordics with no problems

I'm sure they are behind these. Sometimes my computer make weird noises at the night, I can listen it with my headphones, maybe they're sending subliminal messages to make me fuck jew girls, fuck man it's so over I

What should I do? I almost got an existential crisis due to this

Schlong nose addict

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
My ex was jew. Of course mixed jew but she was pretty and sheit and she had a big nose of course. This new girl I found cute looks jew, she has big nose but it looks better than most jew's noses.

WHy am I like this? I don't even know what my ethnicity is, I just know that I have white blood, mixed with brown blood.

It's so over. I might have a lot of jew blood. But I don't act jew, I literally relate to whites I could live with nordics with no problems

I'm sure they are behind these. Sometimes my computer make weird noises at the night, I can listen it with my headphones, maybe they're sending subliminal messages to make me fuck jew girls, fuck man it's so over I

What should I do? I almost got an existential crisis due to this
Dnr Arab girls fog

Me also, very weird.....

Sorry but they are BBJC (Big black jewish cock) only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52057