I’m back and ready to bring value

AstroSky

AstroSky

Silver
Missed you guys. I’m back boys. Bone smashing about to be a real thing. Hope to bring value to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Treasure223, Krezo, AestheticPrince and 10 others
Values me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, NickGurr, ZyzzReincarnate and 7 others
Missed you guys. I’m back boys. Bone smashing about to be a real thing. Hope to bring value to looksmax
I have bonemashed my recessed chin for one week
let's hope to see results

obviously people shouldnt try bonemashing before softer ways of looksmaxing like neck training and mewing

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Bone smash your skull to oblivion you fucking retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Treasure223, Einon and 11 others
Your chincel memes no longer apply to
Me. I bone smashed my skull and I ascended. It’s time for you guys to ascend too. Iv experimented and went through a few failures. I figured out the most optimal device. More on this later

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Lorsss and Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and 2 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, ZyzzReincarnate, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
As a chincel I want to believe this but you're a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, ElliotRodgerJr and Ritalincel
backs me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Fills me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, ZyzzReincarnate and Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
Anyways glad to see you guys as toxic as ever. Missed ya too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BendLowReachHigh, Heirio, RichardSpencel and 9 others
Surprised you came back since everyone gives you shit lol. Welcome back. Can I bonesmash my under eyes to fix my negative orbital vector?

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Ritalincel
Surprised you came back since everyone gives you shit lol. Welcome back. Can I bonesmash my under eyes to fix my negative orbital vector?
Ok so I do the under eye area but it’s painful more than any other area and it’s risky. But yes I imagine you could if it’s a device that’s low enough surface area and a good control.

Stay away from blunt objects like hammers. Or fists. Sure it’s faster but it’s also risk of Brain damage. Try spoon or the thing I showed above. Less mass. Something plastic but super dense could work too.

My method is lots of hits and less force but it takes longer but results in more control and nicer looking gains. I copy implants or at least the shape of implants. I figured out hollows come from the triangle of the mid face so I focus on that. High big zygos and Square chin

Last edited:
Ok so I do the under eye area but it’s painful more than any other area and it’s risky. But yes I imagine you could if it’s a device that’s low enough surface area and a good control.

Stay away from blunt objects like hammers. Or fists. Sure it’s faster but it’s also risk of Brain damage. Try spoon or the thing I showed above. Less mass.
Isn’t bonesmash useless without megadosing of k2 and calcium to repair the micro breaks fast

I take K2 and consume raw dairy and liver

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Dude420
Didnt you say that bonesmashing gave you a permanent black eye????

Didnt you say that bonesmashing gave you a permanent black eye????
Risks had to be taken to learn. I now have a perma discolored under eye that’s lightened but it’s still darker than the other. Oh well. It’s way better now though.

Attachments

• 0212C569-AEE3-47C0-AF9F-B1B82EA31F6A.png
    0212C569-AEE3-47C0-AF9F-B1B82EA31F6A.png
    327.1 KB · Views: 73
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind, DeformAspergerCel, BendLowReachHigh and 3 others
I was in an alleyway last week and a couple of african gentlemen were nice enough to assist me in my bonesmashing journey.Thanks for spreading the good word of mew astro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 470, ZyzzReincarnate and 9 others
Risks had to be taken to learn. I now have a perma discolored under eye that’s lightened but it’s still darker than the other. Oh well. It’s way better now though.
Holy shit...... how tf did that even happen?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Holy shit...... how tf did that even happen?

I took a hammer. Hit too hard and didn’t pay attention and had one big hit land right on my eye.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Can bonesmashing my spine make me taller?

• JFL
I took a hammer. Hit too hard and didn’t pay attention and had one big hit land right on my eye.
So if i were to bonemash more lightly this would not happen. Correct?

Your chincel memes no longer apply to
Me. I bone smashed my skull and I ascended. It’s time for you guys to ascend too. Iv experimented and went through a few failures. I figured out the most optimal device. More on this later View attachment 54138View attachment 54136
At this point I genuenly can't tell if you're serious,or if you're trying to get someone killed.

So if i were to bonemash more lightly this would not happen. Correct?
Correct. Don’t use a hammer either.
At this point I genuenly can't tell if you're serious,or if you're trying to get someone killed.
View attachment 54157
I’m trying to help people with things many don’t even believe In and prove it’s valid way to imitate fights and contact sports that all robust men get into at a younger age.

This is literally a way to become tougher and stronger. I definitely look more like I could last in a fight now compared to before.

Last edited:
Backs me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
great videos with ur sister keep it up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Demonstrator
Absolutely 0 IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
I’m trying to help people with things many don’t even believe In and prove it’s valid way to imitate fights and contact sports that all robust men get into at a younger age.

This is literally a way to become tougher and stronger. I definitely look more like I could last in a fight now compared to before.
Fair enough.Even so,I'll only start bonesmashing after I see It approved,by a medical professional.

If your gonna stay here, don't start jewing activities again, thanks

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and Ritalincel
Ask Mike Mew what are his thoughts on bonesmashing

Value doesn't get u foids

Thats not even what a black eye looks like. This nigga really put on eye makeup :lul: And why would you smash your eye like a retard anyway :lul:

Mods ban this faggot

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Molestmax your kids if you want them to be tall with protruding cheekbones.

• +1
There is absolutely no way your chin improved that damn much from bone smashing

My dad was fairly hard.
I thought you said you wouldn't tell people to bonesmash due to it being risky?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, RichardSpencel and Ritalincel