Im back, HGH update, month 1.5

X

xxashton

Lyrica
Hey guys, this will be short and shitty.

Before taking hgh i was on peptides, for about 1 month, now ive been on hgh ever since July 5th, exactly 44 days ago as im making this post.

If u go on my profile, u can see a post i made abt going from 176 to 177cm, I am still 177cm and am 90% sure i did grow a cm, however it culd be extra fluid in my spinal discs.

Anyway, unfortunitely, I havent grown since I started hgh. Ive been injecting 3-4ius daily, with 12.5mg aromasin daily. f
For those who grew on hgh, how long did it take for u to see gains etc.

I also will be ordering my next batch of hgh from QSC because they are si much cheaper, and will be able to afford 5iu a day easily.

also, 0 side effetcs from the hgh, the ai, im a lot more angry at ppl, like small roid rage.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and blmratiopiggypoop
Damn it's over

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, SubhumanForever and Lidian
tempelcat4

how old are you bro

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, boss8055 and Gaygymmaxx
Ok first, I did the exact same thing as you minus the peptides. I grew a CM as well, same dosages and everything same time period. HGH is sloww. VERY slow. You'll need to be on it a minimum of 6 months no exceptions or its pointless. That's because as you continue HGH treatment it builds up and so in order for it to be effective, you need to take it for a prolonged period of time. I won't crush you with the science but it's to do with IGF-1 levels rising as the compound you take kinda builds up into your system. Clinical trials indicate the first results occur at month 3 for a variety of benefits regarding HGH / IGF-1 treatments. Think about sarms for example, they need to 'build up' into your system.

If you have the ability to continue, do it

• +1
Reactions: nolpolin2, Gaygymmaxx and tempelcat4
Ok first, I did the exact same thing as you minus the peptides. I grew a CM as well, same dosages and everything same time period. HGH is sloww. VERY slow. You'll need to be on it a minimum of 6 months no exceptions or its pointless. That's because as you continue HGH treatment it builds up and so in order for it to be effective, you need to take it for a prolonged period of time. I won't crush you with the science but it's to do with IGF-1 levels rising as the compound you take kinda builds up into your system. Clinical trials indicate the first results occur at month 3 for a variety of benefits regarding HGH / IGF-1 treatments. Think about sarms for example, they need to 'build up' into your system.

I fucking love you bro, just the answer i needed, i will keep going for the rest of this year, and if i havent grown by 2025 then i will probaby just quit, also i have just started accutane 20mg every other day for acne, u seem very high iq so im just wondering if ur knowledgable about the whole accutane stunting growth thing, ive heard it can minimally decrease hgh and test, but obvi the injections and aromasin combat that, and then people say that it causes stress on ur growth plates and thats why they close, but either way, ive gone with a very low dose so im still being cautious, just want ur opinoin bro.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, tempelcat4 and blmratiopiggypoop
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
I fucking love you bro, just the answer i needed, i will keep going for the rest of this year, and if i havent grown by 2025 then i will probaby just quit, also i have just started accutane 20mg every other day for acne, u seem very high iq so im just wondering if ur knowledgable about the whole accutane stunting growth thing, ive heard it can minimally decrease hgh and test, but obvi the injections and aromasin combat that, and then people say that it causes stress on ur growth plates and thats why they close, but either way, ive gone with a very low dose so im still being cautious, just want ur opinoin bro.
Well from a growth perspective you'll be fine cause it might cause early plate closure at high dosages due to an effect on serum growth hormone levels, plus since you're on an AI and HGH anyways you'll be fine for sure. Idk too much about it but the only side effects you should be worried about are dry / cracked lips, dry skin and potential minor joint or muscle pain, those are the only actual common side effects. You will for sure get dry lips though haha. Good luck!

Well from a growth perspective you'll be fine cause it might cause early plate closure at high dosages due to an effect on serum growth hormone levels, plus since you're on an AI and HGH anyways you'll be fine for sure. Idk too much about it but the only side effects you should be worried about are dry / cracked lips, dry skin and potential minor joint or muscle pain, those are the only actual common side effects. You will for sure get dry lips though haha. Good luck!
Oh man the dry lips are killing me already haha, thats it tho, havent noticed anything else. Anyway thanks for u help man

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop

Before taking hgh i was on peptides, for about 1 month, now ive been on hgh ever since July 5th, exactly 44 days ago as im making this post.

If u go on my profile, u can see a post i made abt going from 176 to 177cm, I am still 177cm and am 90% sure i did grow a cm, however it culd be extra fluid in my spinal discs.

Anyway, unfortunitely, I havent grown since I started hgh. Ive been injecting 3-4ius daily, with 12.5mg aromasin daily. f

I also will be ordering my next batch of hgh from QSC because they are si much cheaper, and will be able to afford 5iu a day easily.

also, 0 side effetcs from the hgh, the ai, im a lot more angry at ppl, like small roid rage.
why do you keep taking it if youre angry and its not working

another grey that fell for the HGH meme 😝

• +1
Reactions: Kostas
takes time, and its not insanelt angry, just get pissed of a little easier
177 isnt even bad for 15 either idk why youre taking hgh
face > height

Do you know your hormone level differences like IGF-1, Testesterone, E2 etc?
I'm asking because I'd like to see the changes.

I'd say keep injecting and up your dose to 5-6IU, your IGF-1 should then be at about 600-700. That you don't have any side effect shows that your body is taking that hgh like a champ. Don't worry, you'll grow, takes time and with 15 you have enough of it, especially on an AI.

Fuck you‘ll grow tall if you keep injecting until your 18 lucky bastard

You need to be injecting at least 8 iu and you have to to go up in dosage slowly over time to reach 8iu or more

Do you know your hormone level differences like IGF-1, Testesterone, E2 etc?
I'm asking because I'd like to see the changes.

I'd say keep injecting and up your dose to 5-6IU, your IGF-1 should then be at about 600-700. That you don't have any side effect shows that your body is taking that hgh like a champ. Don't worry, you'll grow, takes time and with 15 you have enough of it, especially on an AI.

Fuck you‘ll grow tall if you keep injecting until your 18 lucky bastard
nah i havent done any blood tets whatsoever this whole time jfl. but i can get it done, there wont be a before but i can send u it still when i get them done, and thanks bro.

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
Keep coping with hgh I doubt you will see the results you're seeking, hgh is not the secret bro.

Same here I was too late. :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop

have fun getting medical issues and not growing because all you do is shovel junk food into your mouth and never even work out

3,4iu DEFFINITLY not Enough do 8 minimum 8-12 ideal

Another thread proving there’s no Heightmaxing.

Boy, I reccomend you ignore the people with less rep than posts, while being here for a long time. Unless they spend most of the time arguing/discussing - it is usually a sign of being a retarded nigger, saying the stupidiest BS or trolls

I hope I knew about HGH at 15... Wouldn't be a 183 cm manlet at 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, boss8055 and xxashton
W
Boy, I reccomend you ignore the people with less rep than posts, while being here for a long time. Unless they spend most of the time arguing/discussing - it is usually a sign of being a retarded nigger, saying the stupidiest BS or trolls

I hope I knew about HGH at 15... Wouldn't be a 183 cm manlet at 18
Which country??

Russia. Jk, not manlet obv, but not tall enough to be taller than everyone when I go out. I wish I was 190 and heightmog everyone :feelswhy:
Still it's above average...It's more about your face now

Still it's above average...It's more about your face now
Let's just say, my mom had an alcohol addiction when I was in her womb + had fake tits, so it was painful to breastfeed, so she didn't. I'm pretty sure my dad's skull is x2 the weight of mine as a result

only 1 month, i didnt expect to see any yet anyway
I mean what you are doing is carcinogenic and you probably don't even work out

Like dude you are gonna tank your hgh levels before you even reach ur 20s and ur pituitary is gonna work at like 40% for the rest of ur life because of this blasting of growth hormone u are doing.

• +1
Reactions: naturepill3d
I mean what you are doing is carcinogenic and you probably don't even work out

Like dude you are gonna tank your hgh levels before you even reach ur 20s and ur pituitary is gonna work at like 40% for the rest of ur life because of this blasting of growth hormone u are doing.
OP ignore this post. you are doing good. i wish i could have done the same at your age.

HGH production bounces back very quickly once exogenous GH is stopped, it is not like when testosterone cause HPTA shutdown

OP ignore this post. you are doing good. i wish i could have done the same at your age.

HGH production bounces back very quickly once exogenous GH is stopped, it is not like when testosterone cause HPTA shutdown
You are ignoring scientific facts

Like bro just eat a lot of red meat maybe use some peptide like ipamorelin, lift weights and run 5 days a week.
That is the only way you are gonna get to Chad status, and every chad has had to go through working out and running excersizes because they increase HGH and Test naturally.

Using these drugs is terrible for you.

HGH from google:
Fromgoogle

Aromatase inhibitors from google:
Fromgoogle2

So unless you want to be a lanky small boned fragile faggot who is fucked for life, and looks like a fucking castrato -
Weirdskeleton

Id reccomend stopping all this retarded shit before it's too late, eat red meat, drink raw milk, get a lot of protein, power lift and run 5 days a week, because thats how all large and Chad-like males got to where they are

literally NO CHAD did all this fucked up shit to get taller or stronger, because it's fucked up and stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and naturepill3d

let me help you bro, it wont work and its just gonna damage ur health, also when i was on it i got roid rage its a real thing

kys

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
You are ignoring scientific facts

Like bro just eat a lot of red meat maybe use some peptide like ipamorelin, lift weights and run 5 days a week.
That is the only way you are gonna get to Chad status, and every chad has had to go through working out and running excersizes because they increase HGH and Test naturally.

Using these drugs is terrible for you.

HGH from google:
View attachment 3109003

Aromatase inhibitors from google:
View attachment 3109005

So unless you want to be a lanky small boned fragile faggot who is fucked for life, and looks like a fucking castrato -
View attachment 3109007
Id reccomend stopping all this retarded shit before it's too late, eat red meat, drink raw milk, get a lot of protein, power lift and run 5 days a week, because thats how all large and Chad-like males got to where they are

literally NO CHAD did all this fucked up shit to get taller or stronger, because it's fucked up and stupid.
Your really basing your shit off Google. Stop recommending natural cope.

Do you really think people like us who have the money and ability to inject HGH daily will be doing it without doing more research?

Knew you were a retard when you recommend running to get taller. Cope shit.

Your really basing your shit off Google. Stop recommending natural cope.

Do you really think people like us who have the money and ability to inject HGH daily will be doing it without doing more research?

Knew you were a retard when you recommend running to get taller. Cope shit.
Aromatase Inhibitor abuse will make you have a stupid little wimpy pee wee skeleton and make you into a faggot for life.
Legit exercise every day with HIGH protein intake WILL make you larger and taller.
All this other shit is cope with NO SCIENCE. Fuck off retard.
He will end up looking FUCKED UP.
Ch59b8lUoAAO2LS.jpg

Aromatase Inhibitor abuse will make you have a stupid little wimpy pee wee skeleton and make you into a faggot for life.
Legit exercise every day with HIGH protein intake WILL make you larger and taller.
All this other shit is cope with NO SCIENCE. Fuck off retard.

He will end up looking FUCKED UP.
Ch59b8lUoAAO2LS.jpg
IMG 20240819 WA0004

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser

Did u grow