I'm back

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor

After the simulation fucked with me by giving me a taste of an ideal job then took it away after 3 months by shutting down venues over convid pushing me into inceldom and making it 4.5 years since I was last in an ideal slaying position

00569774d4b1ba32c77696f0e8b3e0aa.gif

After I moved out of an Irish city 3 years ago due to the sale of a house where I had dirt cheap rent

After I moved out of my most recent accomodation in a european city 2 years ago at the peak of my underbite decompensation

I was left living at home in the countryside for 2 years, half of that time spent pre surgery and half of it spent post surgery but travelling to find geomax locatons

I have now signed the paperwork, the deal has been done and I'm taking my talents back to a city environment.

The true TFBEM is about to be fully unleashed for the first time in my life

r9-ronaldo-nazario.gif

While my first run of slaying began at age 18 then ramped up from 22-24, all I knew was that it's normal to be able to manage a slay every 3 months with 8 months being my longest dry streak.

I never knew what true hunger was, after 24 with everything going against me I just waited patiently for the time when my entire plan would come together and the sacrifice would be worth it to ascend to the next level

Having regained my independence I might ramp things up another notch as there is nothing stopping me from getting a car, tattoos, roiding and tanning again...
The posibilities are endless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Alt Number 3, lestoa and 2 others
RTT in the big 24 🐶💔

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Good song

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and 6ft4
welcome

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
repped cuz of r9 gifs

• +1

After the simulation fucked with me by giving me a taste of an ideal job then took it away after 3 months by shutting down venues over convid pushing me into inceldom and making it 4.5 years since I was last in an ideal slaying position

00569774d4b1ba32c77696f0e8b3e0aa.gif

After I moved out of an Irish city 3 years ago due to the sale of a house where I had dirt cheap rent

After I moved out of my most recent accomodation in a european city 2 years ago at the peak of my underbite decompensation

I was left living at home in the countryside for 2 years, half of that time spent pre surgery and half of it spent post surgery but travelling to find geomax locatons

I have now signed the paperwork, the deal has been done and I'm taking my talents back to a city environment.

The true TFBEM is about to be fully unleashed for the first time in my life

r9-ronaldo-nazario.gif

While my first run of slaying began at age 18 then ramped up from 22-24, all I knew was that it's normal to be able to manage a slay every 3 months with 8 months being my longest dry streak.

I never knew what true hunger was, after 24 with everything going against me I just waited patiently for the time when my entire plan would come together and the sacrifice would be worth it to ascend to the next level

Having regained my independence I might ramp things up another notch as there is nothing stopping me from getting a car, tattoos, roiding and tanning again...
The posibilities are endless

Irish phenomeno back in biz :lul:

• JFL