supercilious_knowall

i dont giva fuck
did u guys missm e

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincel
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
supercilious_knowall
= BRO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Who the fuck is that guy?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Redrighthand and BigBoy
Ritalincel
Janitor
JoinedOct 20, 2018
Messages13,962

Holy shit man do you have the most post posts here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
[Redactated]

I don't even know who you are

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Arkantos and BigBoy
welcome back my brother (bro)

I don't think so, Paulie wasn't racist given by the way he wrote his posts.
I thought he was the one with not paulie in his sig but I think that was someone else

I thought he was the one with not paulie in his sig but I think that was someone else
That's I'm_Back, he changed that to his sig after I said he was pauli_walnuts. Their writing style is pretty similar. He probably used a vpn to circumvent the ban.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
That's I'm_Back, he changed that to his sig after I said he was pauli_walnuts. Their writing style is pretty similar. He probably used a vpn to circumvent the ban.
No he requested ban on his olda ccount to make a new one. The mods will allow you to do that

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
No he requested ban on his olda ccount to make a new one. The mods will allow you to do that
I'm gonna do that then lol

• So Sad

paulnie_walnuts left this place and owns a bar in east timor now where they dont have internet

• JFL
waulie palnuts

am not paulie nuts

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470

• +1
I'm sorry haters and losers, and failures and flunkees, but my testosterone levels are one of the highest on this forum. The only guy on here who might have more T levels than me is @ChadKanh but that's because he injects it, unlike me. Whenever I'm outside, every man that looks at me, I look back at and don't look away until they look away themselves. This is true. You know it, I know it. You guys are thinking right now 'oh dis gays on incel forum so he must be high inhib wimp like me and hes talkin out his ass' But no, everything that I said above in my letter is true.

I'm sorry haters and losers, and failures and flunkees, but my testosterone levels are one of the highest on this forum. The only guy on here who might have more T levels than me is @ChadKanh but that's because he injects it, unlike me. Whenever I'm outside, every man that looks at me, I look back at and don't look away until they look away themselves. This is true. You know it, I know it. You guys are thinking right now 'oh dis gays on incel forum so he must be high inhib wimp like me and hes talkin out his ass' But no, everything that I said above in my letter is true
2646.jpg

I'm sorry haters and losers, and failures and flunkees, but my testosterone levels are one of the highest on this forum. The only guy on here who might have more T levels than me is @ChadKanh but that's because he injects it, unlike me. Whenever I'm outside, every man that looks at me, I look back at and don't look away until they look away themselves. This is true. You know it, I know it. You guys are thinking right now 'oh dis gays on incel forum so he must be high inhib wimp like me and hes talkin out his ass' But no, everything that I said above in my letter is true.
Low T High E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
no bro it just raises my cortisol to see a quote notification and it being avatar posting
Avatar jokes are funny in my opinion.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: currymax and Deleted member 470
Lol forgot to take his anti estrogen pills