I’m Bangladesh but they say I’m Latina 🤪🤪😜 GTFIH jfl at this delusional bitch

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Diamond
IMG 2930

Bitch u look Somali
I hate you shitskins some of u try to act proud of ur ethnicity when at the same time u sneak brag about looking another ethnicity
Neck yourself asap all of u

@yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist @Michael Myers @wsada @Razeb my Korean king razeb
@Jason Voorhees

This is the vid she commented on

• JFL
Reactions: 5foot4currycel, slavicpsycho, murdah and 8 others
@SecularIslamist the fuck is your sister doing

• JFL
Reactions: robtical, watah, got.daim and 2 others
View attachment 3003595

Bitch u look Somali
I hate you shitskins some of u try to act proud of ur ethnicity when at the same time u sneak brag about looking another ethnicity

@yeeyeeslayer @SecularIslamist @Michael Myers @wsada @Razeb my Korean king razeb
@Jason Voorhees

first foid cant lip sync because she only speaks bengali

• JFL
Reactions: YungAscender
Ethnic bitches are so fucking cringe.:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, murdah, zharupodrugu and 7 others
View attachment 3003595

Bitch u look Somali

@Jason Voorhees

HAHAHAHA THEY WANT TO BE ANYTHJNG BUT CURRY CANT BLAME THEM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, zharupodrugu, got.daim and 1 other person
I dont need this toxic shit in my life.

A bunch of ugly white failures who cant get a girl, failed at school and everything in life laughing at me cuz of my race.

Pure racism and hypocrisy since you all cry that women dont want you all due to factors such as looks and height which you
cannot control.

I am proud of my race and who I am. I dont even look indian in real life, most people mistake me for latino or asian even and Im fair skinned too.

I remember posting a pic on reddit and every single whitey on their praised my looks except for one ugly girl with small breasts. Her only insult to me
was to laugh that I was indian even though I mogged her lookswise and lifewise.

You guys are pure evil and deserve to be incels and losers in life.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I am proud of my race < but I don’t look Indian in real life Saar trust me pls I look Latino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, murdah, zharupodrugu and 8 others
reminds me of a video i saw of an indian girl lip syncing to an arab songs with the words 'people always mistake me for arab hehe'

needless to say the comments were flaming the poor girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kanye West's Cousin, got.daim and 3 others
latina in guyana

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay, got.daim and noobs
Latina in the bangalore sewers @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and noobs
pakistan genocided all the bengalis who were somewhat smart so all bengalis bloodline continuing were all made to be untermensch

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, yeeyeeslayer and Diarrhoea
latina in guyana
Legit though
I remember going on Dutch hinge on a chadfish and all the Latinas there (after filtering using the ethnicity filter) were surinamese or from curacao and bonaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta and hiwasuwor
Legit though
I remember going on Dutch hinge on a chadfish and all the Latinas there (after filtering using the ethnicity filter) were surinamese or from curacao and bonaire
@hiwasuwor thoughts?

Legit though
latina isn't even a race. everyone besided east asians and whites can larp as latino

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, noobs and Xangsane
Legit though
And st maarten
@Zeta

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
View attachment 3003595

Bitch u look Somali

@Jason Voorhees

Bitch looks more curry than my curry masala. :fuk:

View attachment 3003595

Bitch u look Somali

@Jason Voorhees

She Doesn’t even look remotely Somali we don’t have fat noses like that

Miring the geography and history illiteracy in this thread.

Suriname isn’t a Latino country, just cause a country is in South America doesn’t mean it’s Latino. Indians are the biggest sole group in Suriname, not blacks.

Only way blacks end up the largest group in Suriname is if you follow American style one drop rule and conclude all creoles are black.

Latina in the dirtiest part of the Ganges River

• +1
Reactions: noobs
View attachment 3003595

Bitch u look Somali

@Jason Voorhees

lmao i saw that i was caging foids of my race r so delusional it makes me rage

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055 and Xangsane
why do they do this
they have to cope. chadpreets of their own race go for white girls or curry stacies, shitskin beckies cope by trying to idenitfy as a superior race:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelswhy::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
they have to cope. chadpreets of their own race go for white girls or curry stacies, shitskin beckies cope by trying to idenitfy as a superior race:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelswhy::forcedsmile:
but why do they larp as MENA, afghan/pashtun or latina all the time

• JFL
Reactions: S1d456
but why do they larp as MENA, afghan/pashtun or latina all the time
no low iq nigger would beleive the shitskin beckie is white passing, the only cope they can cling onto is mena and arab (still farfetched for them)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If she was lighter she would look latina. But im talking fat mexican looking. Not hot columbian

• +1
Reactions: S1d456