• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Saint Casanova, FascisstChad and 2 others
Rip, they just don’t wanna see you ascend

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Judge Thats Disgusting GIF by Hot Bench

My parents don't care about my fermented liver sitting around rotting. But they don't know that you can get high off it yet:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: SorryIamBack, watah and FascisstChad
Rip, they just don’t wanna see you ascend
Raw milk is the only thing you can drink without pissing other people off.

You have to do something like a Sally Fallon diet of sunny side eggs, cooked meat, raw dairy, lacto fermented veggies, and raw fruit/veggies juice to not piss you family and coworkers off.

My parents don't care about my fermented liver sitting around rotting. But they don't know that you can get high off it yet:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, FascisstChad and ey88
Raw milk is the only thing you can drink without pissing other people off.

You have to do something like a Sally Fallon diet of sunny side eggs, cooked meat, raw dairy, lacto fermented veggies, and raw fruit/veggies juice to not piss you family and coworkers off.
Raw milk is the only thing that doesn't piss my dad off lol. The raw meat, blood, and raw egg yolks is what makes him lose his shit.
What? You can?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: watah, thereallegend, FascisstChad and 1 other person
Raw milk is the only thing that doesn't piss my dad off lol. The raw meat, blood, and raw egg yolks is what makes him lose his shit.

Yes
Wow I just searched it up. What does it feel like?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and FascisstChad
It’s over Aajonus bros….

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, ey88, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
Wow I just searched it up. What does it feel like?
I don't know, I'm trying it for the first time. All I know is that it makes you feel very "happy." I'm currently waiting for it to really rot.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, FascisstChad and ey88
I don't know, I'm trying it for the first time. All I know is that it makes you feel very "happy." I'm currently waiting for it to really rot.
Yeah I feel more depressed now that I’m eating more cooked meat… no bacteria… 80% of nutrients gone…. Plus the toxic byproducts

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah and FaceandBBC

Yes
The only way around this is to eat a milk diet. Do raw milk only all day every day just like the Massai Tribe.

Go to a sushi bar when you want seafood because it’s socially acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and FaceandBBC
The only way around this is to eat a milk diet. Do raw milk only all day every day just like the Massai Tribe.

Go to a sushi bar when you want seafood because it’s socially acceptable.
Maybe raw eggs too

• So Sad
Reactions: ey88
Im a newbie havent tried fermented food yet and im mad because my brother made my organs cooked when I I didn’t ask him

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend
Im a newbie havent tried fermented food yet and im mad because my brother made my organs cooked when I I didn’t ask him
Actually only fermented food kombucha and yogurt

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend