I'm Basically Hikikomori

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I just sit in this room all day. I leave to buy food. That's it. My room is just dark. I spend all day here.

I spend so much time talking to myself in my head, that when I interact with people in real life it's like I'm a different person. Who I am in my head, and who I am in real life interacting with others, seems to be two different people. It's a shocking feeling in a way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, onnysk and Velvet
How do you support urself?

whats the longest youve spent in your house without leaving jfl?
i only did 6 months and wanted to rope after it. idk how hikikomoricels unironically do it.
im grateful for university which helps me get out of the house tbh ngl. then exams finish and i become hikikomori for another 3-4 months jfl.

whats the longest youve spent in your house without leaving jfl?
i only did 6 months and wanted to rope after it. idk how hikikomoricels unironically do it.
im grateful for university which helps me get out of the house tbh ngl. then exams finish and i become hikikomori for another 3-4 months jfl.
i did this summer 2 months, every day would just sleep, lost desire to do anything, even too lazy to eat and my muscles began to atrophy

• Love it
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
i did this summer 2 months, every day would just sleep, lost desire to do anything, even too lazy to eat and my muscles began to atrophy
legit. i always liked to believe in the romanticized lone wolf. however, ive now realized that we are all social animals. we need social interaction to survive. shitposting on psl is a minimum but not sufficient. we all need more fulfilling relations jfl tbh.