im being sexually harassed at work

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
It's so funny how if the reverse was happening (male boss female employee) the dude would be risking a jail sentence but in this case it's considered a compliment from the boss. NGL i'm starting to like it

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 470, MammothActuary and 2 others
rape her gently

Used to get my ass slapped by girls in freshman highschool, when i went to the teacher about it (he saw everything)

He said i should be happy that this is happening.

Meanwhile if it was a girl the guy would be expelled and probably called the cops on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Titbot, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
jelly niggas boutta say

“Brag.”

• WTF
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Used to get my ass slapped by girls in freshman highschool, when i went to the teacher about it (he saw everything)

Meanwhile if it was a girl the guy would be expelled and probably called the cops on.
gluteus maximus

• +1
Reactions: Ruby

based teacher

Lol Northern European girls are so slutty

Lol Northern European girls are so slutty
I knew a German girl a while back and she used to always be making sexual comments about things, and slap guys' and other girls' butts lol

Never touched my butt though :feelsyay:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Jagged0 and MammothActuary
Happened to me as well. Of course I would be ostracised if I did the same but she got away with it – mostly because it's stupid to report this kind of happening, only emotional creatures like women would do so.

What is the coworker in question doing to you?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, CupOfCoffee and xit
I knew a German girl a while back and she used to always be making sexual comments about things, and slap guys' and other girls' butts lol

Never touched my butt though :feelsyay:
Nobody touched mine either back in school. I can't cope knowing that.

• So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Jagged0 and turkproducer
Happened to me as well. Of course I would be ostracised if I did the same but she got away with it – mostly because it's stupid to report this kind of happening, only emotional creatures like women would do so.

What is the coworker in question doing to you?
She gave me a womens uniform shirt so that it was tight as shit then she apologized later and told me I looked "like such a sausage and cheese deluxe" (it's a fast food job)

Not even kidding

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit
She gave me a womens uniform shirt so that it was tight as shit then she apologized later and told me I looked "like such a sausage and cheese deluxe" (it's a fast food job)

Not even kidding

so is this coworker autistic by chance?

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
when i got my first job my female manager wanted my young teen cock

i didnt fuck her because im a man of virtue and i don't rise for common whores

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and CupOfCoffee