Im bitchless compared to my family

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
TLDR: My family is all women. They have much more frequent relationships than me and i hate it

I met my ex the summer of 22. She was the main girl to me even until now despite me rotting and being highly depressive. until now shes more or less the most important woman for me, because shes mtb-htb and innocent/HQNP which is not possible to replace, especially for someone like me unless i want an ugly girl

Sure i went on random dates or whatever and had fleeting crushes on any girl who gives me attention but when youre as non nt as me, u can only really have one girl who likes ur personality and who u are. She knows of my addictions, my traumas, and i always spoke my mind to her.

While i have been fixated on the same girl for a long time, the girl before that was for 2+ years long, so its clear im loyal and stick with one person in the long run

Now if we use the same time frame for women in my family, while i was focussed on that ONE girl since 2022 summer until now ….
My sister had 4 boyfriends
My AUTISTIC female cousin had 3 boyfriends
My other female cousin had 2 boyfriends (mirin hqnp)

Women actually make me feel like a failure, why cant i have bitchless brothers. Women all around me have it so easy and unlimited options and opportunities. God forbid i touch upon the even worse subject of social circles and friendships

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, ChadL1te and 1 other person
u can only really have one girl who likes ur personality and who u are. She knows of my addictions, my traumas, and i always spoke my mind to her
This hurt

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
you need to accept that dating is easier for women bro
It's not just that, it's also the frustration for those who are a bit of a misfit to know that obviously they also have a lot more opportunities to have personal connections. And other things.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and try2beme
you need to accept that dating is easier for women bro
I have zero male family to relate with

So everyone at home is miles ahead of me

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ryuken, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
TLDR: My family is all women. They have much more frequent relationships than me and i hate it
1st Mistake
Why compare? Women dont need to try to get a Bf retard.

• +1

I met my ex the summer of 22. She was the main girl to me even until now despite me rotting and being highly depressive. until now shes more or less the most important woman for me, because shes mtb-htb and innocent/HQNP which is not possible to replace, especially for someone like me unless i want an ugly girl

Sure i went on random dates or whatever and had fleeting crushes on any girl who gives me attention but when youre as non nt as me, u can only really have one girl who likes ur personality and who u are. She knows of my addictions, my traumas, and i always spoke my mind to her.

While i have been fixated on the same girl for a long time, the girl before that was for 2+ years long, so its clear im loyal and stick with one person in the long run

Now if we use the same time frame for women in my family, while i was focussed on that ONE girl since 2022 summer until now ….
My sister had 4 boyfriends
My AUTISTIC female cousin had 3 boyfriends
My other female cousin had 2 boyfriends (mirin hqnp)

Women actually make me feel like a failure, why cant i have bitchless brothers. Women all around me have it so easy and unlimited options and opportunities. God forbid i touch upon the even worse subject of social circles and friendships
to add to the misery you are a mutt

to add to the misery you are a mutt
Im dying cuz youre fucking indian , recessed , short , babyfaced while mutts have peak smv in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Im dying cuz youre fucking indian , recessed , short , babyfaced while mutts have peak smv in 2024
theybcant slay shit unless the foid has a gun to her head

You can't compare male dating life to female dating life. Average male which are mosts of us, has less sex than landwhales. It is different game. I never in my life was jealous of sluts dating life.

theybcant slay shit unless the foid has a gun to her head
Youre coping so hard. Stop projecting your subhumanity to moggers. Bottom barrel humans

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
You can't compare male dating life to female dating life. Average male which are mosts of us, has less sex than landwhales. It is different game. I never in my life was jealous of sluts dating life.
Good for you clearly
You have males in your life dude put two and two together dumb fuck

Good for you clearly
You have males in your life dude put two and two together dumb fuck
I have sisters too you fucking retard. You are just crying bitch who cries that his sister is pumped and dumped. Off yourself crying baby.

I have sisters too you fucking retard. You are just crying bitch who cries that his sister is pumped and dumped. Off yourself crying baby.
You have a father and brothers so go fuck yourself incel

You have a father and brothers so go fuck yourself incel
Yeah, you were raised by single mom and sisters - over for you. You will be crying shit till the end of your pathetic life. You know what to do fucking idiot.

Yeah, you were raised by single mom and sisters - over for you. You will be crying shit till the end of your pathetic life. You know what to do fucking idiot.
I mog you bitch nigga, you look incel next to me talking bout “over” LMAO my ugliest bitches dont want you

I mog you bitch nigga, you look incel next to me talking bout “over” LMAO my ugliest bitches dont want you
You are crying that your sister sare getting fucked. You are pathetic shit. You won in genetic lottery yet still you are loser.

You are crying that your sister sare getting fucked. You are pathetic shit. You won in genetic lottery yet still you are loser.
U made this weird as shit, typical incel acting incestuous bruh

Fuck outta my thread dude the bitchlessness is screaming in ur replies man. U give ur two pence without reading properly , nobody asked dude if u wanna fuck your sisters keep that shit far from me instead of projecting it after entirely misreading my thread

U made this weird as shit, typical incel acting incestuous bruh

Fuck outta my thread dude the bitchlessness is screaming in ur replies man. U give ur two pence without reading properly , nobody asked dude if u wanna fuck your sisters keep that shit far from me
You are just retarted, fatherless crying bitch who spends whole day on incel forums calling everyone incel (you are the one by the way). Imagine haveing 28.5k posts in 15 months, you have no life. I bet you sit in your mommas house, listening to your sister getting fucked, fapping to it, crying and posting on this forum - that's your sad life.

You are just retarted, fatherless crying bitch who spends whole day on incel forums calling everyone incel (you are the one by the way). Imagine haveing 28.5k posts in 15 months, you have no life. I bet you sit in your mommas house, listening to your sister getting fucked, fapping to it, crying and posting on this forum - that's your sad life.
That’s crazy because I still mog you and get more bitches than u

Nice coping skills for being n invisible incel who’s attracted to his family

That’s crazy because I still mog you and get more bitches than u

Nice coping skills for being n invisible incel who’s attracted to his family
Be happy that you won genetic lottery because you are retarded fatherless crying shit. You have zero grasp on your life. If not for your genes you would hang (I hope you will get balls to do it) out of a tree. Thank god and fuck of loser.

• JFL
Be happy that you won genetic lottery because you are retarded fatherless crying shit. You have zero grasp on your life. If not for your genes you would hang (I hope you will get balls to do it) out of a tree. Thank god and fuck of loser.
U can’t even get pussy cry more

Show me ur baddest bitch or ur face

Show me ur baddest bitch or ur face
You just prove how fucked you are. It's not about my face or sluts I fuck, it's about what kind of loser you are. You prove you are a loser and that's it. That's how fatherless niggas are raised. If you were ugly you would rope because the only thing you value is fucking sluts. Thank your single momma.

You just prove how fucked you are. It's not about my face or sluts I fuck, it's about what kind of loser you are. You prove you are a loser and that's it. That's how fatherless niggas are raised. If you were ugly you would rope because the only thing you value is fucking sluts. Thank your single momma.
So ur ugly nd get no bitches is literally what I’m hearing

We’re both in this shithole right now, but at least I have those , seething faggot no wonder u get jealous of ur sister in the weirdo type way LMAO ur smv is in the gutters yet ur on here right now, go looksmaxxing boy

We’re both in this shithole right now, but at least I have those , seething faggot no wonder u get jealous of ur sister in the weirdo type way LMAO
You are the one who listens how your sister is getting fucked while writing 60 posts a day for 15 months straight not me. I never said anything about my dating life because it doesn't matter in that discustion. You are just dumb loser.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

We’re both in this shithole right now, but at least I have those , seething faggot no wonder u get jealous of ur sister in the weirdo type way LMAO ur smv is in the gutters yet ur on here right now, go looksmaxxing boy

You are the one who listens how your sister is getting fucked while writing 60 posts a day for 15 months straight not me. I never said anything about my dating life because it doesn't matter in that discustion. You are just dumb loser.
We’re both losers but you get no bitches and have zero smv

Stop pretending like ur some NT dude like u didn’t come on this site too the act isn’t fooling anybody. Especially after those weird sister comments that is a clear projection like most incels tend to have

Last edited:
when you move out from your whole family you start fuckin bitches cuz right now u still in a matriarchy

• +1