I'm black, but it scares me how violent some niggas are. I avoid all blacks without exceptions.

P

PatriceLumumba

Iron
Watch this video.

This nigga believes that shooting somebody is one of the reasonable responses to being slapped. He thinks he's smart for not KILLING a nigga over being slapped. Like WTF. Growing up, I unironically saw all non-Asian people as thugs. If some white guys in tracksuits walked towards me, I would cross the street out of fear. I remember being on the tram in San Francisco when I was 12 and some young niggas started smoking weed inside the car. The driver told them to get off the tram and I was so scared that one of them was going to chimp out. After the event, my dad told me that my eyes were bloodshot red and I looked like I was going to pass out. Apparently when I was a toddler a black man bumped into my dad on purpose and my dad apologized to him. My mom asked him why and he said he didn't want to get killed in front of his young son. I see videos of niggas chimping out over nothing and it makes me so confused and scared. Once I was walking to a lecture and some Somali niggas from Toronto asked me for directions and got mad at me when I didn't know them. The nigga started getting pissed off and I was scared they were going to jump my ass. Why the fuck are we like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, sportsmogger, 97baHater and 1 other person
Low T

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I relate to your paragraph so much despite not reading a single atom, agreed with the title as a fellow African

I relate to your paragraph so much despite not reading a single atom, agreed with the title as a fellow African
I'm convinced niggas don't value life at all. In what world is losing your life or taking someone else's ever worth the material goods you gain in exchange? Why can't they just get a job at a warehouse and shit.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Then get your family out of your stricken poverty hood and head to the safe suburbs black boy :lul:(n). The fact that you're saying this coon shit on an already-racist website for retarded whites to piggyback onto your ignorance makes it worse. I would lynch you irl

Unfortunately, they live in environments where low inhibition and unreasonable lash outs are essential to survive. Welcome to gangster culture urkcel

+ He could by law use a gun to obliterate the aggressor who slapped him lmao, many people in the US purposely let themselves get hit so they can fulfill their trigger-itching desires.

Even worse that your name is Patrice Lumumba holy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Its the dark skins that are violent

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Then get your family out of your stricken poverty hood and head to the safe suburbs black boy :lul:(n). The fact that you're saying this coon shit on an already-racist website for retarded whites to piggyback onto your ignorance makes it worse. I would lynch you irl

Unfortunately, they live in environments where low inhibition and unreasonable lash outs are essential to survive. Welcome to gangster culture

+ He could by law use a gun to obliterate the aggressor who slapped him lmao, many people in the US purposely let themselves get hit so they can fulfill their trigger-itching desires.

Even worse that your name is Patrice Lumumba holy
Thankfully I was raised in Rural towns in Western Europe and Canada. I only started interacting with hood niggas once I went to big cities for school, work and vacation. If I have kids, I'm not raising them around niggas who blow brains out for fun.

Last edited:
G
Watch this video.

This nigga believes that shooting somebody is one of the reasonable responses to being slapped. He thinks he's smart for not KILLING a nigga over being slapped. Like WTF. Growing up, I unironically saw all non-Asian people as thugs. If some white guys in tracksuits walked towards me, I would cross the street out of fear. I remember being on the tram in San Francisco when I was 12 and some young niggas started smoking weed inside the car. The driver told them to get off the tram and I was so scared that one of them was going to chimp out. After the event, my dad told me that my eyes were bloodshot red and I looked like I was going to pass out. Apparently when I was a toddler a black man bumped into my dad on purpose and my dad apologized to him. My mom asked him why and he said he didn't want to get killed in front of his young son. I see videos of niggas chimping out over nothing and it makes me so confused and scared. Once I was walking to a lecture and some Somali niggas from Toronto asked me for directions and got mad at me when I didn't know them. The nigga started getting pissed off and I was scared they were going to jump my ass. Why the fuck are we like this.

Grown black men have the moral compass of a 7 year old white child.