I'm blind

GhastlyGhoul

GhastlyGhoul

Ghoulmaxxed
......to ioi's.

Like seriously my entire life, I never realize that women do this until waaaay after the moment has passed.
Like I'll get an ioi while remaining totally clueless, continue on with my business and then it occurs to me at a random time that I had a chance to get her number or something.

This drives me insane. And it is every single time!!! Once in highschool a girl got directly in front of my face with a huge smile and just waited for me to hit on her or flirt....I just said "can I help you?"
She quickly looked down and said nevermind while quickly walking away.

Is there a way to learn ioi's? Is there anything I can do? I don't believe I'm autistic, I'm just incompetent with women.

bls me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Yeah, i need sufficient time to warp my memory in a self-serving manner as well.

ioi = p in v

this is the only indicator, keep coping

ioi = p in v

this is the only indicator, keep coping

That's not an indicator....that's the end result.
Indications are important because without them you don't really know if you have a chance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
That's not an indicator....that's the end result.
Indications are important because without them you don't really know if you have a chance.

"muh hair strike, muh direct look, muh smile"

you fail to realize that it is merely a part of their behavior, often misinterpreted as "ioi", what I'm saying is that the ultimate interest that female may feel towards you is providing with intercourse, anything else is just cope and autistic hyperbolism

......to ioi's.

(It's not cope, I'm genuinely bad at reading women/body language & I earnestly wanted advice.)

Like seriously my entire life, I never realize that women do this until waaaay after the moment has passed.
Like I'll get an ioi while remaining totally clueless, continue on with my business and then it occurs to me at a random time that I had a chance to get her number or something.

This drives me insane. And it is every single time!!! Once in highschool a girl got directly in front of my face with a huge smile and just waited for me to hit on her or flirt....I just said "can I help you?"
She quickly looked down and said nevermind while quickly walking away.

Is there a way to learn ioi's? Is there anything I can do? I don't believe I'm autistic, I'm just incompetent with women.
"muh hair strike, muh direct look, muh smile"

you fail to realize that it is merely a part of their behavior, often misinterpreted as "ioi", what I'm saying is that the ultimate interest that female may feel towards you is providing with intercourse, anything else is just cope and autistic hyperbolism

Okay that's fantastic and all but I need to know she is interested or I won't even attempt p in v.
This is about real life situations, when women act a specific way it means they want you.

Last edited:
op you are socially underdeveloped due to being neet loner with no friends or female touch for more than 2 decades for your life

read https://looksmax.org/threads/start-...looksmaxing-and-planning-to-ascend-srs.12883/ this

you need to hobbymax with young people and build social circle as much as possible. doesnt matter if its hard or fake and you dont enjoy it, its the only way. youre also very much running out of time. consider SSRIs, noradrelanine reuptake inhibitors

if your job is shit quit, if you hate your country sell everything and move

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers and toolateforme
op you are socially underdeveloped due to being neet loner with no friends or female touch for more than 2 decades for your life

read https://looksmax.org/threads/start-...looksmaxing-and-planning-to-ascend-srs.12883/ this

you need to hobbymax with young people and build social circle as much as possible. doesnt matter if its hard or fake and you dont enjoy it, its the only way. youre also very much running out of time. consider SSRIs, noradrelanine reuptake inhibitors

if your job is shit quit, if you hate your country sell everything and move
This is all true. I've tried ssri's, they make me a mess. I can't do them and I've tried many.

You have me all wrong, I don't hate socializing, I just don't have anyone close to socialize with. I don't have a job but I also don't need one. (I'm independent and clever with money).

That's solid advice on hobbies, and I had/have a plan for an amazing hobby. It just costs a ridiculous amount of money. If I pursue this hobby, I won't have funds for HT and possibly Fin.
I'm an artist, maybe I can use that as a way to meet people.

Country is peachy.

i can prescribe you something if u have problems with the vision

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 1106 and GhastlyGhoul
i can prescribe you something if u have problems with the vision
Got any valium? Not for my vision though.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
ogre for u tbh

If you evoke interest in women, they will ask you to fuck them.

you get iois if youre handsome.
kys if you are not handsome,.

I have the same problem. I'm legit retarded. I can't tell when fags are flirting with me either.

516YH7bCDkL.jpg

find it for free on libgen and read it
good book

I have the same problem. I'm legit retarded. I can't tell when fags are flirting with me either.
Exactly! You seem to understand what I mean.
I know I'm getting lots of iois but it's always too late once I realize what was happening.

Maybe I need to change my way of thinking. Maybe I should be on high alert for iois with all women I see in public.