MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
Using this scale
Notation

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, It'snotover, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I’ll bump this for you :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Lol the list looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, It'snotover and Meteor21
justin bieber cadlite? Im not feeling it. Also Bechman does not look Chad.
How? The man used to be, and still is, a sex symbol

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
nice try lad from a doxxing discord server

how is the top guy on “5” a 5, he looks better than chico

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Y'all cant fucking rate, indian and bald guy are waaay better looking than blackops2cel and fat ginger. Same large discrepancies in looks in other tiers

Rate me pls

Attachments

• IMG_1414.MOV
    801.7 KB
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and MiroslavBulldosex
how did leo end up there

nice work fed

Y'all cant fucking rate, indian and bald guy are waaay better looking than blackops2cel and fat ginger. Same large discrepancies in looks in other tiers
Not really, at best the indian and bald guy are 3s. Same for other tiers, you could argue that some 6s are 7s or that some 7s are 6s but that's about it.

Not really, at best the indian and bald guy are 3s. Same for other tiers, you could argue that some 6s are 7s or that some 7s are 6s but that's about it.
3 is a huge jump from 2, and realistically blackops2cel is like a 1.2, indian is like 3.6

3 is a huge jump from 2, and realistically blackops2cel is like a 1.2, indian is like 3.6
3.6 is bordering LTN levels, while this guy is clearly ugly and way below average. He's a 3 max.

My avatar is me, just took a snap chillin yesterday when I joined the forum. Got a new phone didn't have any pics on it.

My avatar is me, just took a snap chillin yesterday when I joined the forum. Got a new phone didn't have any pics on it.
I'm 6'2.5 245lbs 18 inch arms Yada yada. Looksmaxed ( as a lifetime natural) I need to get down to 215lbs which I've been before.