D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 3043, Justttt and 1 other person
would it be easy for a tall, white, north american with blue eyes to slay if they spoke a little portuguese

son of chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
can curries run just be curry game in brazil ?

• JFL
Reactions: Shodredux and turkproducer
your name sounds french tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Is beauty really dead ?

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Justttt
tales from the favelas

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
Why are your women so degenerate?
I had to work in a venue that holds parties for Brazilians and the women literally stick their ass out and twerk to the songs as if it's normal behavior
Why is their entire value based on advertising themselves to be fucked by 5'7 Rodrigo with tattoos?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
do you know ayrton senna?

Is brazil really as bad as people say it is? Or only in favelas or certain areas?

I had to work in a venue that holds parties for Brazilians and the women literally stick their ass out and twerk to the songs as if it's normal behavior
Why is their entire value based on advertising themselves to be fucked by 5'7 Rodrigo with tattoos?
It's kinda pathetic but when girls can't dance they'll just start twerking to whatever and call it "rebolar a raba"
There's an almost religious-like ass worship and girls have ass shaking as a second instinct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 1100 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
would it be easy for a tall, white, north american with blue eyes to slay if they spoke a little portuguese

Yes, gringo game is legit, especially during carnival, but mostly with ethnic girls (latinas), maybe with some middle-high class white girls as well too
can curries run just be curry game in brazil ?

Unless you look really curry you can pass as brazillian tbh
your name sounds french tho

Je parle un peu de francais, mais mon nom ce portugais (delicia de cu = Delicious asshole)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3902, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
u ever killed someone at a soccer game?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Gazzamogga
Y nawt on dicord?

Where was that? A good portion of the women from Brazil that you possibly met were from Rio or Sao Paulo, especially on Rio funk music/culture is pretty strong, and it's based in total degeneracy (sex, drugs, crime). A lot of them are like the average woman facial wise world wide, they need to use their body for validation since no Adriana Lima face, it's what it is

88240498 2547236118874532 8014806052652449792 n

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Do you all look mixed? Every brazillian i've met looks latino/asian/black/native american. I know that many of you are mixed but are there areas where people are less mixed?

Would it be easier for me as a cumskin to run jbw game there on black women compared to Afrika? I speak some spanish

do you know ayrton senna?

He's long dead, I don't even think there's any BR on f1 anymore tbh, Felipe Massa I'm pretty sure isn't racing on f1 anymore, Barrichelo I believe changed to the equivalent of Nascar here in Brazil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
He's long dead, I don't even think there's any BR on f1 anymore tbh, Felipe Massa I'm pretty sure isn't racing on f1 anymore, Barrichelo I believe changed to the equivalent of Nascar here in Brazil
yeah i just wanted to know if hes still known there

Is brazil really as bad as people say it is? Or only in favelas or certain areas?

In terms of crime?

Depends, for people who aren't used to be alert when walking on the street it's easy to get robbed tbh. But all that gore shit only happens on the favelas, and in most cases are drug related. You still can get robbed on daylight, if you have something of value to give to the robber nothing will happen tbh (some times they can shoot you even if you give them stuff, but that is rare)

Not worth reacting unless you are really trained, some of them can be really low inhib. If you don't go to the favelas and keep alert and enter on commercial stores once you notice that you're being followed you'll be safe (Just pretend to look at the buildings to your side while using your peripheral vision to see if you're being followed tbh)
u ever killed someone at a soccer game?

I'm terrible at soccer, I was always the last one to be chosen in high school when they were forming teams. I'm better at swimming tbh
Y nawt on dicord?

I'm on the group, just not online rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3902
Do females there try to dodge black males in term of dating strategy?

Where was that? A good portion of the women from Brazil that you possibly met were from Rio or Sao Paulo, especially on Rio funk music/culture is pretty strong, and it's based in total degeneracy (sex, drugs, crime). A lot of them are like the average woman facial wise world wide, they need to use their body for validation since no Adriana Lima face, it's what it is

Yes there were many people here taking drugs. I walked by a guy with a bag of pills but didn't confiscate
It did dawn on me that maybe Brazilians have little motivation to be successful because they get more happiness living in the moment.
Just attend parties, take drugs, wear as little clothes as possible and be sexual

Something I noticed with the men is that they all fall into a tight looks bracket
They don't suffer from skin or colouring failo and because of their compact stature you don't see any framecels or skullcels
At clubs with Irish/UK people there will be more sub 4s but also more 6.5+
You'll see plenty of scrawny acnecels with recessed jaws but for every one of those there's a 6'2+ prettyboy with insane jaw and harmony

I saw one Brazilian Chad and he mogged everyone into the dirt, he had mostly white features with tan and heavily tattooed

Do you all look mixed? Every brazillian i've met looks latino/asian/black/native american. I know that many of you are mixed but are there areas where people are less mixed?

Would it be easier for me as a cumskin to run jbw game there on black women compared to Afrika? I speak some spanish

Depends on what you consider mixed. A good portion of males are of similar pheno:

Neymar, Gabriel Medina...

and for women, a good portion is like this:

not as gl obviously, but similar coloration. People from the south have more germanic descent so they are more white, people from Sao Paulo is a complete mix, you have a lot of Italian descents but because it's the economic capital of Brazil you have people from all other regions living there as well.

South = White
Southest = Italian/Mixed
Northeast = Mixed/black
North = Mixed/Native/black
Center-West= Mixed

Yes, you can run a combination of JBW + Gringo on black/mixed women

yeah i just wanted to know if hes still known there

Kinda, I'd say after soccer and volleyball f1 is probably the next most well know sport here
Do females there try to dodge black males in term of dating strategy?

I'd say it's similar to other countries, if you are super black you won't make much success tbh, if you look mulatto you're fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
how many women get fillers for butt?

i went Brazil and the women all had beautiful bodies, southern american women look decent tbh

i also kissed a 26 year old chilean while i was there jfl, too bad i was with fam

slayer am i right

• Woah
Yes there were many people here taking drugs. I walked by a guy with a bag of pills but didn't confiscate
It did dawn on me that maybe Brazilians have little motivation to be successful because they get more happiness living in the moment.
Just attend parties, take drugs, wear as little clothes as possible and be sexual

Something I noticed with the men is that they all fall into a tight looks bracket
They don't suffer from skin or colouring failo and because of their compact stature you don't see any framecels or skullcels
At clubs with Irish/UK people there will be more sub 4s but also more 6.5+
You'll see plenty of scrawny acnecels with recessed jaws but for every one of those there's a 6'2+ prettyboy with insane jaw and harmony

I saw one Brazilian Chad and he mogged everyone into the dirt, he had mostly white features with tan and heavily tattooed

Most people here have pretty shitty temporal preference, it's all about having fun and not worrying about the future (no wonder why this shit hole is so poor). Most of the gl people here are mixed with white features tbh
how many women get fillers for butt?

i went Brazil and the women all had beautiful bodies, southern american women look decent tbh

i also kissed a 26 year old chilean while i was there jfl, too bad i was with fam

slayer am i right

I believe it's the country with the biggest amount of Brazillian Butt Lift tbh

They usually use fat though, harvesting from the abdominal area and injecting in the butt and hips, but it depends tbh If they have fake tits and a perfectly hourglass body, then they probably got the other procedure as well

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
Most people here have pretty shitty temporal preference, it's all about having fun and not worrying about the future (no wonder why this shit hole is so poor). Most of the gl people here are mixed with white features tbh

I believe it's the country with the biggest amount of Brazillian Butt Lift tbh

They usually use fat though, harvesting from the abdominal area and injecting in the butt and hips, but it depends tbh If they have fake tits and a perfectly hourglass body, then they probably got the other procedure as well
interesting, i think turkey also has a lot of PS going on

and yeah the people look very mixed. I saw some people looking deathnic tier and some were pretty white.

stacies to chad ratio in Brasil??
do you watch football?? if so favorite team?

Last edited:
  • +1
Did u cry in 7-1?

How was the feeling of the superior tall race harvesting inferior mixed manlet's butts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
stacies to chad ratio in Brasil??
do you watch football?? if so favorite team?

Dunno tbh, but I'm pretty sure there are more stacies than Chads, most men here are just gymcels tbh, then they get a tan and tattoos. No "classical" aesthetics

Not a fan tbh, I've tried to watch it to NTmax basically, but I just find it boring af

Did u cry in 7-1?

How was the feeling of the superior tall race harvesting inferior mixed manlet's butts?

Nope, most people just didn't care tbh, after the fourth goal everyone was just memeing because of how pathetic it was.

Over for favelacels getting owned by nazicels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, rockndogs and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Do you like neymar?

Do you like neymar?

Indifferent. I'm not a fan of soccer so I just don't care tbh, he's a good player though (for the most part), although he's completely stupid and it's always hanging out with mentally fucked women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Alt Number 3

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043