I'm brutally lonely

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
My plan was to work all summer but I have quit, and have nothing else to do. I'm watching movies mostly, but I just watch them, log them, with no one to talk about them.

I don't have irl friends because of my acne that is STILL fucking bad (started accutane march 1st), but this is just as usual.

I don't even have internet friends, I literally have no one to talk to about anything. I just feel so empty knowing that no one cares about me or anything I do in life.
I do cool things, and I have different hobbies, and an overall funny and NT, intelligent personality. It's a shame that all this won't matter in case of making friends/girlfriend.

@Madridista is my only 'friend'
If our relation could be called a real friendship even, jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, capitulation, IndraBC and 9 others
bump

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Madridista
My plan was to work all summer but I have quit, and have nothing else to do. I'm watching movies mostly, but I just watch them, log them, with no one to talk about them.

I don't have irl friends because of my acne that is STILL fucking bad (started accutane march 1st), but this is just as usual.

I don't even have internet friends, I literally have no one to talk to about anything. I just feel so empty knowing that no one cares about me or anything I do in life.
I do cool things, and I have different hobbies, and an overall funny and NT, intelligent personality. It's a shame that all this won't matter in case of making friends/girlfriend.

I am your friend in spite of the distance. More intimacy takes some time and the restrictions imposed by us living apart from each other are what prevents us from going out together and being closer. Believe it or not, I have known people on the internet for half a decade. I almost had the chance to meet up with one of them. And I plan on traveling somewhere in the future. Why not Europe? You know what I mean. Brother, I care about you. You have more potential to ascend than me. And those who know me can tell you that I am everything but envious. I want my friends to succeed. I don't care about ego contests. I will be the happiest person to hear that you are doing well with girls, and that day will come. Trust me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, XtrovertNTnormalfag, DeadTrees and 2 others
I'm always open to taking to New people and making friends
Shoot me a dm if you'd like

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio and cannotbeasked
what do u look like

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Nick.Harte
I am your friend in spite of the distance. More intimacy takes some time and the restrictions imposed by us leaving apart from each other are what prevents us from going out together and being closer. Believe it or not, I have known people on the internet for half a decade. I almost had the chance to meet up with one of them. And I plan on traveling somewhere in the future. Why not Europe? You know what I mean. Brother, I care about you. You have more potential to ascend than me. And those who know me can tell you that I am everything but envious. I want my friends to succeed. I don't care about ego contests. I will be the happiest person to hear that you are doing well with girls, and that day will come. Trust me.
Thanks man. It really means much you know.
You keep me going, to not give up, to not rot.
I wish the exact same for you, and if you told me everything correctly, then I'm sure you will make your goals a reality sooner or later.
The day I get pussy, my first thing after peeing will be messaging you. Cause you will be the reason of my potential success.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
what do u look like
I can't rate myself but I'm somewhere around mtn. I have the best pheno and I'm tall too.
I'm not in this situation primarily because of my looks, not everything is about looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, IndraBC and ilovetakis

Welcome to being male in 2024. Why do you think there's so many more MtFs than FtMs?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and datboijj
6'4 HTN. That's why he is brutally lonely.
I'm actually wouldn't be that far away from those stats without acne, for my age group.
It's just about what people deem as HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Thanks man. It really means much you know.
You keep me going, to not give up, to not rot.
I wish the exact same for you, and if you told me everything correctly, then I'm sure you will make your goals a reality sooner or later.
The day I get pussy, my first thing after peeing will be messaging you. Cause you will be the reason of my potential success.

Great. The success of my friends inspires me. I delight in that. It brings me joy. I'm not an egotistical type. It gives me satisfaction to know that, no matter the suffering we endure for our looks and whatever, at least some of us will manage to ascend and leave inceldom behind for good. The blackpill reaper can't take all our souls at once, right? I've said this once and I'll say it again: I'm curious as to what kind of man you will blossom into. I hope to be here in order to find out.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IndraBC and silencio
Great. The success of my friends inspires me. I delight in that. It brings me joy. I'm not an egotistical type. It gives me satisfaction to know that, no matter the suffering we endure for our looks and whatever, at least some of us will manage to ascend and leave inceldom behind for good. The blackpill reaper can't take all our souls at once, right? I've said this once and I'll say it again: I'm curious as to what kind of man you will blossom into. I hope to be here in order to find out.
Even if you won't be here, I will make it known for you.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
accutane is legit but if you are taking low dosage it takes a while for it to fix your skin

just avoid alcohol, direct sunlight and wear sunscreen daily and keep your skin hydrated and ur good to go

'microdosing' is for guys that barely have actual acne and just wanna get rid of pimples

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and silencio
accutane is legit but if you are taking low dosage it takes a while for it to fix your skin
I figured man. It works, my forehead has only discoloration, but one of my cheeks is going thru it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Costcosuperstore and Latinolooksmaxxer
I almost feel bad