I’m burned out even tho I have never done anything

nigtard

nigtard

Usually when people burn out it’s because they have been working hard all their life.But I have not don’t a productive thing in years yet I’m tired.I feel burned out that even reading is a chore.All I want to do for the rest of my life is lay in my bed

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, watah, hattrick and 6 others
Yeah same I feel demotivated in everything.
Shit is so ropefuel.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and nigtard
Shit is so ropefuel.
I used to be confused as a kid when I heard stories of guys who would basically become a NEET and rot in their bed all day.But now that’s exactly what I’ve become, I want to change but there’s no motivation. What is the point if I fail at everything anyways

Shit is so ropefuel.
Don’t listen to op he runs a 10.49 100m and claimed he was near national for soccer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, fukmylyf, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Usually when people burn out it’s because they have been working hard all their life.But I have not don’t a productive thing in years yet I’m tired.I feel burned out that even reading is a chore.All I want to do for the rest of my life is lay in my bed
Same bro, and lost time is never found again. Wasting time by rotting is fucking awful but doing anything makes you feel burned out

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Same bro, and lost time is never found again. Wasting time by rotting is fucking awful but doing anything makes you feel burned out
It’s crazy I think I’m going to live like his for the rest of my life.Genuinely I don’t see anything getting better in the future

• +1
Reactions: emo
Same but it's obviously my own fault time to lock in silly nigga

• +1
Reactions: nigtard