Im characterless

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
Its so fucking annoying everyone i know have had or has a hobby he genuinely enjoys ive never done anything that i enjoyed i dont have a single thing that i actually like and get excited to do never had a sport or a skill i did play football and swim but only because i was forced and never enjoyed it i dont have a clear future i dont even have a job or a career in mind i dont even like music the only music i listen to are to appeal to people i like i dont really enjoy them its like i dont even fucking exist everything i do is to appeal/seem cooler to someone

lol dnr rot forever nigger no nofap for your face :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: society doesnt care about you because you were born as the male sex and dont have the right centimetres of bones :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i have a hobby but even then im characterless because my life consists of youtube and talking online with pixels.

• +1
Reactions: violentrose
lol dnr rot forever nigger no nofap for your face :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: society doesnt care about you because you were born as the male sex and dont have the right centimetres of bones :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The only hobby i enjoy is raping niggers like you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: