I’m clinging to this girl for dear life

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
We’ve gone on 3 dates and made out heavily but she doesn’t want to have sex with me and i’m afraid to let her go for some reason

cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 245
phaggot nigguh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and LDNPari
When ur making out just whip out ur cock. srs

I feel like I’ve lost my mind since meeting her. I want to fuck her so bad but whenever I invite her to my house with some pretext she responds with something like “I can’t have sex with you, youre a tourist and were not in a relationship”

Last edited:
It’s over for clingcels

I feel like I’ve lost my mind since meeting her. I want to fuck her so bad but whenever I invite her to my house with some pretext she responds with something like “I can’t have sex with you, youre a tourist and were not in a relationship”
It's because your jawline isn't up to par. I swear to fucking God

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
Meanwhile white Chads are cumming in Japs mouths actually even ugly white men are fucking Japanese Staceys while they won't even let you hold their hand without ghosting you after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Meanwhile white Chads are cumming in Japs mouths actually even ugly white men are fucking Japanese Staceys while they won't even let you hold their hand without ghosting you after

I’ve honestly never been this frustrated in my life. The gap between white guys and guys like me here is worse than I could’ve ever imagined. The women of this country have robbed me of my will to live

I finally snapped and pulled the white guy card

Imagine being high inhib as a black person.
Stop being such a pussy and leave her.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Andromeda88
1209.jpg