Im clubbing at 30 while I used to be a basement dweller in my twenties

N

Nation

Platinum
I feel old next to all these young people, I feel like they are doing It knowing they Will do It for the next 10 years while I have maybe 2 or 3 years left before I look like a legit old man.

No antiaging regime Is getting me the same look as someone who's 20/25.

Also all these Kids Will do It with no remorse, they are making their future and all they have to care Is university the next day while I have a wageslave Job as garbage man Whos unfulfilling and bad for status.

I hooked up sometimes but its Quick dopamine, you Will feel good for 15 minutes and then you think about how much time you spend in your head, how much time you spend in your home browising forums instead of living Life outiside, drink and have fun

I legit feel anxiety if I dont go out on Friday or saturday, I feel like too much time passed and Im starting to have some White hair and old skin
..I Will look out of Place and ridicolous.

Dont waste your twenties on these forums, its not the same believe me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, the MOUSE, emeraldglass and 25 others
I feel old next to all these young people, I feel like they are doing It knowing they Will do It for the next 10 years while I have maybe 2 or 3 years left before I look like a legit old man.

Also all these Kids Will do It with no remorse, they are making their future and all they have to care Is university the next day while I have a wageslave Job as garbage man Whos unfulfilling and bad for status.

I hooked up sometimes but its Quick dopamine, you Will feel good for 15 minutes and then you think about how much time you spend in your head, how much time you spend in your home browising forums instead of living Life outiside, drink and have fun

I legit feel anxiety if I dont go out on Friday or saturday, I feel like too much time passed and Im starting to have some White hair and old skin

Maybe, that's just how it is in your @Nation . In other places, people live the party lifestyle until their 40s.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, autistic_tendencies, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Maybe, that's just how it is in your @Nation . In other places, people live the party lifestyle until their 40s.
Depends on the party scene. Raving, metal concerts/festivals and other subcultures it's probably acceptable to be middle-aged, I often see eccentric alt oldcel types at such events. But mainstream normie clubbing probably 33 max, with higher ages more socially acceptable only if you're a celeb or other high-status guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
Yes but its not the same

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
jfl another mentally fucked loser

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tasmanian devil, rand anon, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I have a few scenarios in mind where clubbing even up to 60 would be seen as socially acceptable but I will gatekeep due to the fact
that Clubbing = hedonistic pleasure.
Revert and seek god, not finding him sooner while you lay on your deathbed will be your only remorse

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Pakicel
I have a few scenarios in mind where clubbing even up to 60 would be seen as socially acceptable but I will gatekeep due to the fact
that Clubbing = hedonistic pleasure.
Revert and seek god, not finding him sooner while you lay on your deathbed will be your only remorse
Religion is the biggest cope there is.

This life is all you have so make the most of it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: leveruis, Deleted member 51551, yuyu and 5 others
A bunch of old rich guys who club everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, SonOfDarkseid and optimisticzoomer
I know it sucks that you will die and be gone forever. But coping with religion is not the answer.
My life is a simulation.
None of you and nothing is real

• +1
Probably a cope too. That’s just your ego speaking.
I'm not real either
One idea is I exist in some form in a different dimension or reality, and am plugged in to imagine a whole reality living in a new form as my human self, and my actions are controlled by my thoughts in the reality where i am plugged in. Basically this whole universe is like a massive dream

I don't actually believe this, but I consider it a possibility, as is anything, as we are unable to comprehend our existence or the cause

• +1
I'm not real either
One idea is I exist in some form in a different dimension or reality, and am plugged in to imagine a whole reality living in a new form as my human self, and my actions are controlled by my thoughts in the reality where i am plugged in. Basically this whole universe is like a massive dream

I don't actually believe this, but I consider it a possibility, as is anything, as we are unable to comprehend our existence or the cause
That could possibly be true. But does that really make any difference to how you experience your life? Simulation or no simulation, you still see, smell, feel etc the same.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Should’ve done it way back. You would’ve looked like you are 23 max.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, AlexanderTheGreat11, Pikabro and 2 others
anti-aging is also cope save for dut and fin for hairloss. And agepill will come for everyone in the end.

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901
Actually, men over 30 are a big part of the key demographic club promoters/owners are trying to attract due to their spending power.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
anti-aging is also cope save for dut and fin for hairloss. And agepill will come for everyone in the end.
Rosemary oil + hair massage to prevent and I’m all set. Also tretinoin every night + sun protection above 3 UV index has been proven to age your skin twice as slower

That could possibly be true. But does that really make any difference to how you experience your life? Simulation or no simulation, you still see, smell, feel etc the same.
No not really. But sometimes it can help to cope, be like "ah none of this even matters/is real", but then again you could do that anyway as we're gonna die and nothing will mean anything

• +1
No not really. But sometimes it can help to cope, be like "ah none of this even matters/is real", but then again you could do that anyway as we're gonna die and nothing will mean anything
The latter is a better cope tbh. Death isn't as bad as it seems. Especially since we will likely have assisted suicide once we are oldcels. You will be offered the rope once your quality of life has gotten very bad. It will probably be painless too.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
The latter is a better cope tbh. Death isn't as bad as it seems. Especially since we will likely have assisted suicide once we are oldcels. You will be offered the rope once your quality of life has gotten very bad. It will probably be painless too.
Yeah ik, I was actually thinking about this yesterday, and how if I got diagnosed with cancer or something and would have to have chemo to maybe survive, I'd rather just get euthanised than suffer for months for a chance of prolonging life, and then maybe dying soon anyway

• +1
Yeah ik, I was actually thinking about this yesterday, and how if I got diagnosed with cancer or something and would have to have chemo to maybe survive, I'd rather just get euthanised than suffer for months for a chance of prolonging life, and then maybe dying soon anyway
Cancer is way more manageable nowadays. But you'd possibly descend hard.

But imo, everyone should be offered the rope if they don't feel like their life is not worth living. So much misery can be prevented this way.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi and optimisticzoomer
Cancer is way more manageable nowadays. But you'd possibly descend hard.

But imo, everyone should be offered the rope if they don't feel like their life is not worth living. So much misery can be prevented this way.
Ye ik, but I mean either late stage cancer or certain cancers like lung cancer which have high death rates. As in if I would need chemo or would be basically guaranteed to die from the cancer if not

And yeah, I also ideally want to die by euthanasia/assisted suicide anyway, beats getting old and your body shutting down and dying on your own account

• +1
why do you care so much about partying

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and autistic_tendencies
Can’t relate. We ethnic peak from 23-35

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
I’m close to 30, someone guessed i was 21-22 lmfao, it’s all genetics

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
I’m close to 30, someone guessed i was 21-22 lmfao, it’s all genetics
The thing is, no big deal but they would’ve guessed you were 19 had you done it. Yes, it’s majorly determined by genetics but you can prevent it

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I do this kind of things since i was 25, but I have beard and It makes me look older.

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Maalik and Pikabro
Because I Never had fun in my Life, Sunday and saturday were all the same
same
playing .io games was my teenage weekend

or browsing reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Bill andrews if you can hear me, please save me. Bill andrews, if you can hear me please save me

Nigga is in the club and instead of talking to foids he’s browsing looksmax.org 😂

im gonna rope i wish i could transfer life time to some people

chit son, i only got a few more years left to live that party lifestyle.

i graduated from reddit to .org lol
I envy the 15-16 yos with the sentience to browse looksmax at that age I was at the I’ll be guaranteed a muslim wife phase

I envy the 15-16 yos with the sentience to browse looksmax at that age I was at the I’ll be guaranteed a muslim wife phase
agepill is already rearing its head on us.
Wojakdepress

I don't know your condition, but even if i understood blackpill earlier it wouldn't have made much of a difference. I'd still need the money to healthmax/softmax/pubertymax. Just imagine spending your teen years sperging out on mk677 and stressing out about smuggling heat sensitive biochemicals into the family fridge jfl

Just have a blackpilled family theory
is the only thing that could have helped.

How do they let ur ass in