I'm coining the Acronym BIDHM - British/Irish Dark Haired Male

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I've made posts before stating how the standard for whiteness are the phenotypes that come from Britian and Ireland because Anglosphere Whites are the centre of world media.

Anglosphere whites include Americans and Australians who have British/Irish phenos in the majority of cases.

MV5BYjIzMzYyNzYtMzVjYi00Njg0LThmOTItOGFjMjAyM2IwM2RhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMwMjk0MTQ@._V1_.jpg

When you see a British/Irish pheno there is a certain halo associated with the fact that you can tell before they start to speak that English is gonna be their first language.

maxresdefault.jpg

tom-cruise-new-face-fillers-plastic-surgery-photos-dodgers-game-r-03-1634052850968.jpg

When you see a mainland euro pheno, you can tell before they speak that they are not going to be a native English speaker and will have an accent failo.

443a4a48df18646577952f214d7fa209.png

It has long been recognized on PSL that the north Atlantid pheno is the superior pheno
Some will try say that it's just be WASP, but my issue with WASP is that it includes orge looking square skulled blonde haired males from England

ca73d77c6f81cec64a18e603be2fc180.png

..while the defining trait of the British and Irish pheno is that it has the capability to produce noble looking, tall faces that other phenos can't.

The Iberian pheno is arguably the most similar to the British+Irish Dark Haired male pheno I am highlighting but Iberians verge over the edge of being too dark and less noble looking.
As I've said before, the Irish are the only males to predominantly have dark hair + light eyes combo and also start from a base point of completely white skin while Swedes for example have way a darker natural tone to their skin which looks stupid as it blends with their hair coloring meaning 0 contrast.
The phenos that look blatanatly Swedish are so non white looking, they either look Mongoloid or have retardedly wide IPD + hammerhead forehead

852c51ae240f1d58c1805cea381e8585.png

23f0238548a7e573ebc9027e64d490bd.png

879594a72141371777de5f7187c739b7.png

The Swedes that are actually goodlooking like Basshunter have the tall, narrow face pheno that comes from Britian and Ireland

Compare the face height of these two Swedes and look at how the eye height takes up such a small portion of the face on Basshunter compared to Bill Skarsgard

63ff8f83339311cd20fd04fbf8a465cf.png

Now compare Basshunter to giga compact face scandi (compact face and bleached blonde hair only works for making the foid population attractive)

418560-1656179352.jpg

Now onto the purpose of discussing dark hair, Males who have the Anglosphere pheno only benefit from the halo if they have dark hair.
Red hair is subhuman and blonde hair is suboptimal. So a British/Irish pheno male with Dark hair is the ideal since they share no traits with the cuck behavior automatically attributed to light haired males, but we also have the whitest skin and best facial pheno which separates us completely from balkans and beyond.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 22099 and Maleficent
is there a single JB on earth making a tiktok simping for Haaland despite 6'4 +young+ OMEGA status?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
2000.jpg
Irish mogger

So you’re saying tall skull is ideal for males and nordics don’t have that?

I feel like north atlantid is actually rare in the uk. Lots of people here almost have it but they pale skin that burns and doesnt tan

i have dark brown mogg

What the fuck is this Hibernian cope. Typical Irish phenotype is not attractive.