im confused about this debloat method

Scottrg

Scottrg

Gold
So basically caffe debloats u, but the question is should i avoid caffe with sugar because the sugar bloats u,but then the coffe taste like shit

how should i do my caffe

So basically caffe debloats u, but the question is should i avoid caffe with sugar because the sugar bloats u,but then the coffe taste like shit

how should i do my caffe
well at this point you should rather try my shit than some coffee that tastes like shit tbh

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH

how should i do my caffe
Buy high quality coffee, jfl at needing sugar

idk stevia maybe?

honestly id leanmaxx insanely hard so i dont have to worry for muh bloating and shit no matter what i eat

if u cant drink coffee by itself u are a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator, PotassiumMaxxer and nulll
4374ECEF E66D 41D2 B699 133185DB082D

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Feliezzx and Deleted member 43685
Either drink black coffee, or just add plain milk creamer. That shit barely has any sugar or carbs, also not much calories. It'll still be fresh but this will get rid of the bitterness.

Last edited:
Why use coffee? Just drink less water and sweat

Coffee restricts blood flow to your brain and makes you anxious. It's non-nt drink that makes you more socially retarded. Raises your blood pressure and gives you eye bags and poor sleep too. Coffee is a huge looksmin but addicts won't tell you it's cons, only pros.

Last edited: