I'm confused is there a difference between how girls rate you to how men rate you in black pill cause on average I get told I'm a 6 and 7

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Banned
Help me it's confusing I thought just watching face and lms would help still don't explain alot

Girls actions are the only rate bro

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, HighIQcel, Traxanas and 8 others
Girls actions are the only rate bro
I wouldn't say I'm bad with woman I think it's they sense that I'm a virgin I've had a few opportunities to lose my virginity and they ain't even been ugly or average like pretty decent not fat or anything guess I don't produce a masculine chemical reaction to girls

my mom told me im 10/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1100
Normies rate differently. Normies never rate below 5 so the rating is always between 5-10

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 1464
It’s not about a woman’s words, it’s about her actions.

Yeah she might rate you a 6-7, but that’s meaningless. The average person can’t rate for shit. 3’s and 4’s in terms of looks get ranked as 5’s.

The only way for you to know how women truly view you is how they treat you. Do they give you IOI’s? Do they want to date you? Would they be able to tolerate or even enjoy a sexual hookup with you?

It’s not about a woman’s words, it’s about her actions.

Yeah she might rate you a 6-7, but that’s meaningless. The average person can’t rate for shit. 3’s and 4’s in terms of looks get ranked as 5’s.

The only way for you to know how women truly view you is how they treat you. Do they give you IOI’s? Do they want to date you? Would they be able to tolerate or even enjoy a sexual hookup with you?
Girls try and instigate convo with me I've been offered sex

Then you’re good looking. That’s it, it all comes down to treatment bro
Ok I get it I reckon if I do some sort of martial arts I can improve on my looks and my masculinity do you reckon I'll be able to release that manly chemical then just in general I want to try out somthing like boxing or Muay Thai or wrestling

Normies rate differently. Normies never rate below 5 so the rating is always between 5-10
not true

most normies rate guys on the 1-7/10 scale

and they rate women on the 7-10/10 scale

I especially see this in low SMV men who rate irl

Ok I get it I reckon if I do some sort of martial arts I can improve on my looks and my masculinity do you reckon I'll be able to release that manly chemical then just in general I want to try out somthing like boxing or Muay Thai or wrestling
Do boxing. It’s a high T sport and the training for it will get you in the shape of your life

here's the normie scale: 8+ i would date you, less than 8 but greater than 6 we can be acquaintances/friends, <6 subhuman waste.

When you ask a woman "How much would you rate me?" They usually rate based on a LTR mentality, so they'll give you a higher rating.

What matters is the STR rating, even if you want to LTR a girl, your STR rating is what matters, that's the true rating because it means how hot, masculine, and willing to have sex in the first date with you she is.

That's why so many cucks get rated 7/10 despite lacking masculinity or being a pretty boy.
Ok thank you man

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
not true

most normies rate guys on the 1-7/10 scale

and they rate women on the 7-10/10 scale

I especially see this in low SMV men who rate irl
I will be really really happy if I could ascend to 4.5/5 psl terms while 4 psl is an insult to normies

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Psl rating correlates a bit on how women see you but still isn’t accurate

Even virgin incels have shit rating systems.