I’m confused. Need high IQ cels.

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
So as we know when you gain muscle mass your body fat percentage goes down, because your muscle mass percentage went up (duh). But how is it possible that you lose face fat even though you didn’t lose any fat, you just gained muscle? I mean it makes sense that your body becomes shredded because the fat gets distributed when muscles grow, but what about the face? Does your body take face fat and put it somewhere?

fuuuck my brain is hurting 🤦🏻‍♂️

So as we know when you gain muscle mass your body fat percentage goes down, because your muscle mass percentage went up (duh). But how is it possible that you lose face fat even though you didn’t lose any fat, you just gained muscle? I mean it makes sense that your body becomes shredded because the fat gets distributed when muscles grow, but what about the face? Does your body take face fat and put it somewhere?

Where did you get the info that putting on muscle reduces face fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
When this happens, the fat on your face is burned due to increased metabolism.

Where did you get the info that putting on muscle reduces face fat?
More muscle = less body fat percentage.

Leanmaxxing = hollow cheeks.

More muscle = leanmaxxing since lower body fat percentage.

Get it?

To reduce face fat you need lowering your bf

To reduce face fat you need lowering your bf
I know that you dum dum. What I also know is that gaining muscle mass reduces body fat percentage because now you have a better muscle to fat ratio. It’s the same as weight loss.

More muscle = less body fat percentage.

Leanmaxxing = hollow cheeks.

More muscle = leanmaxxing since lower body fat percentage.

Get it?

The body fat percentage mostly changed for your body, not your face. So while your entire body's fat percentage might go down, you will still have face fat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
I know that you dum dum. What I also know is that gaining muscle mass reduces body fat percentage because now you have a better muscle to fat ratio. It’s the same as weight loss.
Depends, if you bulking is not gonna be like that

• +1
The body fat percentage mostly changed for your body, not your face. So while your entire body's fat percentage might go down, you will still have face fat.
Yeah, only people with high fat distribution on face change something, and most people don't have that

fat is an organ that is connected throughout your whole body it there is not things such as "Spot treating fat"

It is a tad hard to understand what you are trying to ask in your post OP can you please clarify?

• +1
Depends, if you bulking is not gonna be like that
I mean theoretically if you were able to gain muscle and not gain fat your body fat percentage will go down, let’s say from 20% to 10%. There won’t be any face fat change? Are you kidding me?

fat is an organ that is connected throughout your whole body it there is not things such as "Spot treating fat"

It is a tad hard to understand what you are trying to ask in your post OP can you please clarify?
I’m asking how come your abs and arms get ripped when your muscle mass percentage goes up and you get hollow cheeks even though your facial muscle to fat ratio didn’t change?

I mean theoretically if you were able to gain muscle and not gain fat your body fat percentage will go down, let’s say from 20% to 10%. There won’t be any face fat change? Are you kidding me?
Yes man, your face have small fat distribution

I’m asking how come your abs and arms get ripped when your muscle mass percentage goes up and you get hollow cheeks even though your facial muscle to fat ratio didn’t change?
I will assume you are saying that if you started to work out and lets say that you had 40lb/18 kg of fat and you gained 15 lb/6.8 kg of musclue and you still retain the same amount of fat yet you start to have hollow cheeks?

first or all not everyone has the facial structure to even have hollow cheeks and second of all you would have to lose fat regardless in order to have hollow cheeks

• +1
Yes, but it's not like fat gets re-distributed because you gain muscle, if you're not in a caloric deficit that face fat isn't going anywhere even if your overall bf% drops.

JFL @braincels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939 and .*my*.
body fat percentage could drop if you gain mass in any other faction of your body ( such as muscle) so if you started with 20% bf but gained some muscle and now you have 15% bf, if you tracked very carefully how much your body kept fat and gained muscle you could have the same amount of fat as in mass and the percentage would only go down because you added mass in another variable

TD;LR
Basic arithmetic

• +1
Because you start to lose fat on your face first and then on the rest of your body.

Buy its impossible to lose fat on only one part

• +1
What a dumb thread

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian

You don't. Bodybuilders have extremely bloat face at 15% bf.