I'm convinced every race can ascend with black women.

eyelidcel

eyelidcel

Stacy Only 😛

This channel is literally about black women getting with different races to spurn black men. Even indians are getting play. fucking indians!
4A3F00DA00000578 0 image a 54 1521195755175
(first image result for indian btw)

0+%2849%29.jpg

this won't be your GF though.
image-asset.jpeg
Not even this...

_101012722_gettyimages-873823678.jpg

You get this... JK

Merlin 145086009 bad3b594 3597 4905 9a67 6fac51200899 jumbo
This is all you buddy.:p

The men some of these bitches get is chad, many of them love big fat asses. Such as I, SO I can't blame them TBH...
0f409137c43e0c4cdb18ffbc6965a800.jpg
60cca1e89f3f73bc422cc062b7c60f9e.jpg
52cf07786738eb55be64cfd635875a2a.png
c1ffc4f987ed16e10b5856d420255192.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, wollet2, AscendingHero and 6 others
Yeah but only with super ugly women

Do black women exist??? I only see black men in the streets

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 13787, lil truecel and 12 others
IDK where you live but maybe it's a place were black men show up to work and women stay home. Here in the US we have native black people...

Yeah but only with super ugly women
Some of these dudes are kinda ugly and they have something better than they probably deserve tbh., But if you're not the best option you are going to get cheated on eventually

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and justinzayn

This channel is literally about black women getting with different races to spurn black men. Even indians are getting play. fucking indians! View attachment 1650783 (first image result for indian btw)

0+%2849%29.jpg

image-asset.jpeg
Not even this...

You get this... JK

View attachment 1650780 This is all you buddy.:p

The men some of these bitches get is chad, many of them love big fat asses. Such as I, SO I can't blame them TBH...

:feelsohh:

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, wollet2, fauxfox and 4 others
Brutal nose pill
591DC6A7 E7D2 4521 82F9 1B046B6122B1
FD386D74 8399 48A3 905C 29D6BFBDDD2A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Darwined, Growth Plate and 7 others
Zendaya is ugly as shit id rather stay virgin no thanks :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arcturus, Hikicel69, Deleted member 5467 and 7 others
In the USA, black women rarely ever like a white guy. You know what black women want? They want tall black big dick African warriors. They hate white people and white men in general. As for Chinese and Indian you'd definitely be laughed at by these she boons. Also money is very big to them and that's with black men and white men. Also they aren't loyal they believe in having side pieces.

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel, FrameMogger, wollet2 and 1 other person

This channel is literally about black women getting with different races to spurn black men. Even indians are getting play. fucking indians! View attachment 1650783 (first image result for indian btw)

0+%2849%29.jpg

image-asset.jpeg
Not even this...

You get this... JK

Black women on average masc mogs most non black men

• Love it
Reactions: mewcoper
LOVE TO SEE IT!

BLACK WOMEN ARE SEXY AF

TRUE QUEENS WHO APPRECIATE A GOOD MAN

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, lil truecel and FrameMogger
In the USA, black women rarely ever like a white guy. You know what black women want? They want tall black big dick African warriors. They hate white people and white men in general. As for Chinese and Indian you'd definitely be laughed at by these she boons. Also money is very big to them and that's with black men and white men. Also they aren't loyal they believe in having side pieces.
Well yes but they're extending a loyalty they haven't extended to black men since probably 1970. The ones that ARE willing to leave black men are somebody these men can get. Just because SOME white women like black men doesn't mean that you can take your pick from any girl in the white group. Some of them aren't keen on it or even not into it at all.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
hard pass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and turkproducer

0+%2849%29.jpg

image-asset.jpeg
Not even this...

You get this... JK

State of cope, aren’t this the face of women literally shown to have the most in group loyalty to their men? On par with white women?

Curry latina and gook women are the race that we can ascend with

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
LOVE TO SEE IT!

BLACK WOMEN ARE SEXY AF

TRUE QUEENS WHO APPRECIATE A GOOD MAN
Then why do they shit on black men, Especially the ones who are BLACK good men. They just get called lames, squares, soft, etc.
Any other man can have these qualities and she'll be submissive as hell but black women don't submit to black men anymore so it's over for them.

Op is a retard, eveybody knows gook and curry women are the route to ascension

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Black women on average masc mogs most non black men

If you're a super deluxe beta, but a lot of the black women who go IR are pretty feminine. Masculine black women who are "Boss Bitches" like to wear the pants, demand money, fight, etc. like to abuse fake masculine black thug niggas. I honestly think these evil bitches get off on that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
Then why do they shit on black men, Especially the ones who are BLACK good men. They just get called lames, squares, soft, etc.
Any other man can have these qualities and she'll be submissive as hell but black women don't submit to black men anymore so it's over for them.
I was gonna say they appreciate a good Non-black man.

I think they shit on good black men because they know they can't get those guys

2 black girls hit on me i could never do it
I'm far from liking most black women but when we're talking about who I want to fuck... I like ass, maybe after I finish nofap I'll become more vanilla

I was gonna say they appreciate a good Non-black man.

I think they shit on good black men because they know they can't get those guys
no they flat out reject them.

I'm far from liking most black women but when we're talking about who I want to fuck... I like ass, maybe after I finish nofap I'll become more vanilla
i like a few but could not date one

State of cope, aren’t this the face of women literally shown to have the most in group loyalty to their men? On par with white women?

Curry latina and gook women are the race that we can ascend with
women ONLY do what's in their best interest. they don't have loyalty. Only a man can truly adhere to such a thing.

i like a few but could not date one
I understand the apprehension but I probably won't either. they're too damaged, It'd feel like a waste of time for me.

women ONLY do what's in their best interest. they don't have loyalty. Only a man can truly adhere to such a thing.
And yet Whire and black women are the least likely to date out based on THEIR own choices not due to a lack of options as many retards think.

I understand the apprehension but I probably won't either. they're too damaged, It'd feel like a waste of time for me.
Something about a white mixing with black seems wrong not accepted on either side

And yet Whire and black women are the least likely to date out based on THEIR own choices not due to a lack of options as many retards think.
Because most of them are still hung up on thugs, but shit is honestly starting to change. they want to get to higher societal and social circles black men fail to get them too.

Something about a white mixing with black seems wrong not accepted on either side
As somebody who is one, It's not that bad. Nobody has ever really hated me because of that.

Because most of them are still hung up on thugs, but shit is honestly starting to change. they want to get to higher societal and social circles black men fail to get them too.
And yet they still prefer black men despite this because genetics… statistics doesn’t change your bullshit or cherrypicking

Fuck your like those curries and gooks won’t stop spamming “BBC CUCKS WHITE BOYz” “WHITE GIRLS SAY BBC IS BETTER” we all know it’s bullshit white women will always prefer white men over all other races.

Last edited:
As somebody who is one, It's not that bad. Nobody has ever really hated me because of that.
not hate just don't belong i have a few happa friends and mulatto from years ago they all felt the same.

And yet they still prefer black men despite this because genetics… statistics doesn’t change your bullshit or cherrypicking

Fuck your like those curries and gooks won’t stop spamming “BBC CUCKS WHITE BOYz” “WHITE GIRLS SAY BBC IS BETTER” we all know it’s bullshit white women will always prefer white men over all other races.
I agree but white woman are more open to dating outside of race they don't see it as a issue tbh but don't

I agree but white woman are more open to dating outside of race they don't see it as a issue tbh but don't
True but the fact is they prefer white men stars back this up. Ethnic women hate their men and date out at any chance they get. Black women are the ONLY race of non white women backed by statistical evidence that genuinely prefer their men JFL. Even if black women and white women date out the fact is they are less likely to do it ratio wise than ethncis and white women only date Latinos or blacks/mullatos when they date out so clearly it’s for fun and nothing serious. You won’t see a white woman dating one of the lesser races when they do date out

True but the fact is they prefer white men stars back this up. Ethnic women hate their men and date out at any chance they get. Black women are the ONLY race of non white women backed by statistical evidence that genuinely prefer their men JFL. Even if black women and white women date out the fact is they are less likely to do it ratio wise than ethncis and white women only date Latinos or blacks/mullatos when they date out so clearly it’s for fun and nothing serious
so this bbc propaganda is jewish lies

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
so this bbc propaganda is jewish lies
It’s half and half. There’s certainly truth to it (bigger dicks, better bodies when lean, taller height than ethnics, NT) but it would be retarded to pretend there is not a agenda at play :feelshehe:.

It’s half and half. There’s certainly truth to it (bigger dicks, better bodies when lean, taller height than ethnics, NT) but it would be retarded to pretend there is not a agenda at play :feelshehe:.
:ogre: mm someone told me china sends gooks over to USA to change the white demographics something i wish for

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
:ogre: mm someone told me china sends gooks over to USA to change the white demographics something i wish for
Now Gooks are a race we can ascend with. Azn women cold approach me in night clubs for sex. Honestly curry latina and gook women are the perfect races for incels, their women are very submissive to men of other races and give pussy easy. I for one encourage more gooks to come to Britain as long as it’s women

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 18436
No white man would write this.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, goat2x, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Now Gooks are a race we can ascend with. Azn women cold approach me in night clubs for sex. Honestly curry latina and gook women are the perfect races for incels, their women are very submissive to men of other races and give pussy easy. I for one encourage more gooks to come to Britain as long as it’s women
:ogre: god bless

not hate just don't belong i have a few happa friends and mulatto from years ago they all felt the same.
I understand that most people feel the need to belong to something, I've never felt that way given my personality. I've always been fine with what I am, It's never confused me. It's led me to know people for who they are and not what they are. I don't play any favoritism for any race.

I understand that most people feel the need to belong to something, I've never felt that way given my personality. I've always been fine with what I am, It's never confused me. It's led me to know people for who they are and not what they are. I don't play any favoritism for any race.

They’re invisible to you due to being ugly. The same way incels are invisible to women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, PrinceLuenLeoncur and gamma

0+%2849%29.jpg

image-asset.jpeg
Not even this...

You get this... JK

black ass is too intimidating

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
They’re invisible to you due to being ugly. The same way incels are invisible to women
so he thinks black men are hot then? :lul: