I’m convinced I have the worst jaw like bottom 0.01% percentile

F

franziz

Iron
It’s so fucking bad and makes me look way too young and I’m 22 btw jfl. I got this jaw exactly like my mom . Front is also really bad with the cheekbones popping out and jaw is very round. I’m a bit fat rn so I have to suck the hyoid area in. Even when I was like avg bf I still had to suck it to see this lmao. What can even be fixed here?

Attachments

• IMG_3848.jpeg
    IMG_3848.jpeg
    798.3 KB · Views: 0
You're just a fatass bro, nothing wrong with your jaw

• +1
Reactions: maximizer24, TILETY, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
stop being a fat fuck first then surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, TILETY, ElTruecel and 4 others
You look disqusting bro.

Lose weight and do some better grooming

Bro it’s still not noticeable even when I’m avg bf. It’s too short
I know I can tell but you have to stop being a fat fuck first even for surgery and pre-surgical planning

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
I know I can tell but you have to stop being a fat fuck first even for surgery and pre-surgical planning
What’s the point if I don’t have the money anyways? Doesn’t really matter since I still have years to save up for it. Can I dm u and show u more pics? Would help if u can give further assessment

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
What’s the point if I don’t have the money anyways? Doesn’t really matter since I still have years to save up for it. Can I dm u and show u more pics? Would help if u can give further assessment
Did this nigger really ask what's the point of leaning down :LOL:

I don’t look disgusting. Maybe it’s the picture quality. Only thing bad is the subhuman jaw
Youre jaw doesnt look that bad, forward growth looks decent. Just looks like you have sfs

Lose weight and come back

Youre jaw doesnt look that bad, forward growth looks decent. Just looks like you have sfs

Lose weight and come back
Dawg I was lean atleast avg but it was still subhuman . It was also reinforced by remarks irl where people give me weird looks or call me young and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Dawg I was lean atleast avg but it was still subhuman . It was also reinforced by remarks irl where people give me weird looks or call me young and shit
Tough luck 🍀

It's not bottom 0.01%, more like bottom 15%.

fat piece of shit kill yourself

asking for surgeries before doing the bare minimum ( being <12% bf )

typicall disgusting curry behavior

It's not even that bad, just slightly below average