I’m convinced most men don’t actually even like women, they just like boobs and pussy

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
Without the sexual attraction, most men would probably be fine never interacting with a woman again

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, arabcelxxx, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
They do , men are simps
Its the women that hate us , a woman can only love her child unconditionally, never a man , no matter how long they have been together

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and vermillioncorefan
im convinced 90% of the users here are faggots , they worship male models

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, darkness97 and moredatesmorerapes
im convinced 90% of the users here are faggots , they worship male models
Fuck Billie Eillish.

On a real note though, I used to listen to her and then I saw the pic of her with the ugly ass negro who sucked her toe and I stopped.

• JFL
Reactions: maarda, GlamourPursuer and Deleted member 33711
Yes, if prostitution was legal and affordable, guys wouldn't be complaining about the dating market.

Yes, if prostitution was legal and affordable, guys wouldn't be complaining about the dating market.

That’s why passport bros is so big

Men can fly for a vacation to Latin America, Europe, or Asia

And live out their sex fantasies for $10-$50

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 33711
Fuck Billie Eillish.

On a real note though, I used to listen to her and then I saw the pic of her with the ugly ass negro who sucked her toe and I stopped.
IMG 3247

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, moredatesmorerapes, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
Don't make fun of me murdah. I was on here with a #freemurdah t shirt on when u got banned.

I'm a chud though.
I know, I’m just doing a little trolling :feelshah:. At least you’re not a BBC lover like @📎♿️⚙️

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
Without the sexual attraction, most men would probably be fine never interacting with a woman again
untrue i also like feet and ass but boobs r no1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
So true
If she doesn’t have good tits or ass
She’s like a guy to me

• +1
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 33711
Fuck Billie Eillish.

good thing its not her in my avi:love:

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico

• +1
are u that one asian guy who liked latinas from lookism

• +1
Nah that's cap. Interacting with women is a welcome change from my constant negative self talk. Time by myself can feel like torture whereas women make me feel good about being alive

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Klasik616
Nah that's cap. Interacting with women is a welcome change from my constant negative self talk. Time by myself can feel like torture whereas women make me feel good about being alive
Chad comment

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
I care more about a woman's face not the body unless she is giga hot. If she's pretty she can be skinny.

I know, I’m just doing a little trolling :feelshah:. At least you’re not a BBC lover like @📎♿️⚙️
No JBW is law and I am a god tier SMV slayer for being white

• JFL