im convinced my mate is a pedofile

enriquecel

enriquecel

i forgive chudlite
i ask him on the regular to rate young girls on purpose as i have been supicious of him for the past half year, i genuinley think his thirsty ass would fuck a 9 year old. should i beat his ass? (hes hardstuck squinting mtn)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, iloveboobs, looksmaxxed and 3 others
bump niggas

What made you suspicious of him? What makes you think he would fuck a 9 year old?

i ask him on the regular to rate young girls on purpose as i have been supicious of him for the past half year, i genuinley think his thirsty ass would fuck a 9 year old. should i beat his ass? (hes hardstuck squinting mtn)
create a fake 12 yr old account and meetup with him to find out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and Gonthar
What made you suspicious of him? What makes you think he would fuck a 9 year old?
the way he looks at the little kids in skl, also his gf had one hell of a a baby face but that dont really matter

create a fake 12 yr old account and meetup with him to find out
hmmm good idea, but if i use snap how will i make the snaps look like a lil kid without sending him a picture

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
the way he looks at the little kids in skl, also his gf had one hell of a a baby face but that dont really matter
show pic. I like babyface bitches too (but legal ofc)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
dont hate the game hes based asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and enriquecel
Nigga what

• So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel
this paranoia will ruin your friendship,you are not a good friend by the way.

this paranoia will ruin your friendship,you are not a good friend by the way.
you know nothing abt anything that goes on from day to day, you cant call me a bad friend bcuz im calling him out on diddling kids :lul: