wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
You can’t change my mind on this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
I think there are 2 main ways most ppl think

Some ppl think with an inner monologue and others think with images and sound it’s hard to describe

I think with the second option I don’t usually speak to myself in my head.

Honestly they are both the same but some things go beyond words

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim, wishIwasSalludon and greycel
Basically ppl who think without words can reflect deeply on things

I always thought everyone was like this but then I found out some ppl just have an inner monologue

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
First time i heard that there are people who don't see images and hear sounds in their brain i couldn't believe it

Heck i still cant believe it

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
First time i heard that there are people who don't see images and hear sounds in their brain i couldn't believe it

Ikr

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Some ppl think with an inner monologue and others think with images and sound it’s hard to describe

I think on both of those ways at the same time

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Iasacrko

there’s actually levels to this

If u close ur eyes right now and try to imagine an apple on a tree for example and see if ur brain can progressively add in more and more detail

Some ppl can visualise things better than others and a rare few can’t visualise at all

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and MaghrebGator

I still can't believe people don't sleepwalk like I do.

JFL at not waking up in the middle of the night, hallucinating so hard that you believe there's strippers in your room telling you to come downstairs cuz there's a big orgie going on.

You get out of your bed, follow the strippers downstairs, but then when you come downstairs suddenly you realize you are sleepwalking and the strippers dissapear. And you are now standing naked in the living room.

nothing mogs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, MaghrebGator, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person

I do both, I have a voice but I also hear sounds and see images.

high IQ

low IQ
It depends on the person ppl who think with words are usually more direct and ppl who think with images and sounds are creative ppl usually

I mean technically I could make a voice in my brain but I don’t see the need for it when I’m thinking about something

Rarely do I do this only sometimes when I do something stupid and I just say I’m stupid in my head or something

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and wishIwasSalludon
You can’t chance my mind on this
people with inner monologue are slow and dumb because words are too slow and can only have ideas within parameters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, HTN_Mentalcel, Iasacrko and 1 other person
What does that even mean? How do they even think about anything without inner monologue

• +1
Tho I’m not saying some ppl can’t make images but think about things with them

Like let’s say ur trying to think about what to do instead of using words ur brain makes some weird images and sounds and in ur head it all makes sense

Ppl who think with words can still imagine things just don’t usually think in this way

Screenshot 20240628 1513012

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, got.daim, MoggerGaston and 2 others
im playing the nazi theme in my head

THE MUSIC VIDEO

What does that even mean? How do they even think about anything without inner monologue
I don’t even think the ppl who think without it can explain tbh

Ur brain just imagines weird sounds and colors and all that shit and u suddenly decided how ur gonna invest ur money :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, MoggerGaston and wishIwasSalludon
I mean technically I could make a voice in my brain but I don’t see the need for it when I’m thinking about something

Rarely do I do this only sometimes when I do something stupid and I just say I’m stupid in my head or something
I have ADHD and big cerebral activity so a lot of times i'm having long conversations in my brain and sometimes someone says something that angers me in those convos (Like i imagine im speaking with my father for example) and i react angry and answer in real life without even noticing at first

I said it to my doctor a lot of times, that i feel the world in my brain is more real than this actual world because of how high my cerebral activity was but the dumbasses didn't want to give me aderrall without trying other stuff first and now here we are stuck in this dump

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Iasacrko
Yeah your right

• +1
I don’t even think the ppl who think without it can explain tbh

Ur brain just imagines weird sounds and colors and all that shit and u suddenly decided how ur gonna invest ur money :lul:
I don't believe this is real. Except for maybe some extremely low iq mentally challenged neanderthal niggas

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I don't believe this is real. Except for maybe some extremely low iq mentally challenged neanderthal niggas
No it’s real I have it and Ik for a fact it’s as complex and faster than what u can think with words

Ik how inner monologue ppl think since they basically speak to themselves in their head but there’s only so much u can describe with words

The weird mumbo jumbo ur brain does with colors and sounds and feelings whatever makes u think fast and it all makes sense in ur head somehow

I honestly think ppl who have this are ones who think a lot usually their brain makes a faster way to think without being slowed down by words

Sometimes peaces of words also come out ur Brian just imagines basically everything for u to come up with a complex thought

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Brutal, aren’t u morrocan
Yeah

But i don't believe IQ is good at measuring intelligence at all to be honest. Ive seen so many moroccan teenagers scam european tourists that i can't trust that BS scale anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, got.daim, The False Prophet and 2 others
Yeah

But i don't believe IQ is good at measuring intelligence at all to be honest. Ive seen so many moroccan teenagers scam european tourists that i can't trust that BS scale anymore
It’s a fake stat if this were true the average person in morroco would be mentally retarded

It was done by Lynn who literally not even joking made up half the iq figures for one of his studies

And my personal favorite when he tried to use the IQs of mentally disabled children in Spain as the average iq in Ethiopia
:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and MaghrebGator
i don’t have an inner monologue and full aphantasia so i cant visualize things either

it’s like trying to explain color to a colorblind person

we have all the thoughts you do but i don’t actually have those thoughts printed out in our brain but we know what they are already but we don’t have to read it out because we already know it

• JFL
It’s a fake stat if this were true the average person in morroco would be mentally retarded

It was done by Lynn who literally not even joining made up half the iq figures for one of his studies

And my personal favorite when he tried to use the IQs of mentally disabled children in Spain as the average iq in Ethiopia
:feelskek:
Yeah, but even if it was true i still wouldn't give a damn. IQ for measuring intelligence is like using videogame stats to measure the talent of a football player in real world, it has holes everywhere.

Also how could this be just 67 IQ? We are taking over the world

• +1
  • JFL
Yeah, but even if it was true i still wouldn't give a damn. IQ for measuring intelligence is like using videogame stats to measure the talent of a football player in real world, it has holes everywhere.

Lynn is an absolute joke of a “scientist” no one takes anything by him seriously

It's a scam bro Jews don't even have above average iq, they have above average social intelligence and those niggas rule the world

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and wishIwasSalludon
It's a scam bro Jews don't even have above average iq, they have above average social intelligence and those niggas rule the world
They are so bad... they even use indians as human shields
Can have another israeli army with indian volunteers israel v0 84okn827bbub1

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
your inner monologue must not talk enough because your retarded
Dnrd

Inner monologue = developed mind

These are the physicists, engineers, philosophers and conquerors among humanity

No inner monologue = untermensch

These are the slaves, the fast food workers, and the complacent that’s why foids typical don’t have an inner monologue

• WTF
Reactions: noobs
  • Hmm...
Dnrd

Inner monologue = developed mind

These are the physicists, engineers, philosophers and conquerors among humanity

No inner monologue = untermensch

These are the slaves, the fast food workers, and the complacent that’s why foids typical don’t have an inner monologue
inmocels are untermensch

TMD = total monologue death

• JFL
I still can't believe people don't sleepwalk like I do.

JFL at not waking up in the middle of the night, hallucinating so hard that you believe there's strippers in your room telling you to come downstairs cuz there's a big orgie going on.

You get out of your bed, follow the strippers downstairs, but then when you come downstairs suddenly you realize you are sleepwalking and the strippers dissapear. And you are now standing naked in the living room.

nothing mogs.
I actually believe you can kill people while sleepwalking.
I used to think it was bullshit, because some people have used sleepwalking as defense in court-cases, as a way to justify them murdering someone. Always seemed insane to me.

Yet I have had sleepwalking-sessions where I hallucinated that I needed to be at the airport as soon as possible. I would get dressed up, pack a bag with clothes, go to the bus-station to catch a bus to the airport, and ONLY THEN, at the bus-station, I would 'wake-up' and realize what I am doing makes no sense.

There is no flight, there is no holiday, there is nobody waiting for me. Here i am standing at a bus station at 5AM with a bag of clothes for no reason.

jfl honestly this shit always makes me cage but it's somewhat rare.

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and wishIwasSalludon
I actually believe you can kill people while sleepwalking.
I used to think it was bullshit, because some people have used sleepwalking as defense in court-cases, as a way to justify them murdering someone. Always seemed insane to me.

Yet I have had sleepwalking-sessions where I hallucinated that I needed to be at the airport as soon as possible. I would get dressed up, pack a bag with clothes, go to the bus-station to catch a bus to the airport, and ONLY THEN, at the bus-station, I would 'wake-up' and realize what I am doing makes no sense.

There is no flight, there is no holiday, there is nobody waiting for me. Here i am standing at a bus station for no reason.

jfl honestly this shit always makes me cage but it's somewhat rare.
i sleep walk all the time

i slept walked to my moms room at like 5am stepped on the scale and said i’m 170 pounds when im 130 and i was arguing with my mom that i weighed 170 while sleep walking until a walked off to my room without explanation

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

i slept walked to my moms room at like 5am stepped on the scale and said i’m 170 pounds when im 130 and i was arguing with my mom that i weighed 170 while sleep walking until a walked off to my room without explanation
What’s ur age

• +1

I’m 196 lbs

• Hmm...

is it in your family?
I have talked to relatives and sleep-walking isn't uncommon in my family. Once I started asking people about it I heard many stories of people destroying windows, running outside, calling relative in the middle of the night and more.

Personally most of my sessions tend to be short, ~10 minutes. But these longer sessions where I get dressed up and go outside in the middle of the night somewhat scare me.
I could easily see myself driving a car while sleepwalking. And the hallucinations you see while sleepwalking are insane so it would be dangerous asf.

is it in your family?
I have talked to relatives and sleep-walking isn't uncommon in my family. Once I started asking people about it I heard many stories of people destroying windows, running outside, calling relative in the middle of the night and more.

Personally most of my sessions tend to be short, ~10 minutes. But these longer sessions where I get dressed up and go outside in the middle of the night somewhat scare me.
I could easily see myself driving a car while sleepwalking. And the hallucinations you see while sleepwalking are insane so it would be dangerous asf.
no

i called the police when i was sleep walking once