I’m convinced that gym is cope

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
I have no motivation to lift weights because I don’t believe that it will increase my smv. It doesn’t make you more NT or improve your face, I think having a good frame is enough, I just need to be low BF. Plus most girls my age (15-20) don’t care about body.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 17531 and 11 others
I have no motivation to lift weights because I don’t believe that it will increase my smv. It doesn’t make you more NT or improve your face, I think having a good frame is enough, I just need to be low BF. Plus most girls my age (15-20) don’t care about body.
Damn Octillionaire you've been acting really diff and weird lately.

Shit thread my indian yakhi.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 16369, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Cope lean is ideal
71B766B1 6D5B 40F0 BDB6 AC8A6D654E17

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Amnesia, Deleted member 15791 and 9 others
Just don't lift bro, if you don't enjoy it or like it don't bother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Solar, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19453 and 5 others
Before lifting I was an ugly currycel and now I'm a 7ft white giga chad

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 22126
if you dont go gym dont you become skinny fat?

I remember that when i was really skinny I barely eat but I was skinny fat cause of lack of muscles. It's good to have a bit of muscle mass on your body.

All building muscle ever got me was comments from other guys

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You’re 6’1, why would having some muscle definition be cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693, Corleone and 4 others
If you can’t ascend face you’ll have to just gymcel to add whatever little girls don’t care about smv

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and n0rthface

Attachments

• 11157534_1573960036216580_4965079231489000903_o.png
    11157534_1573960036216580_4965079231489000903_o.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 16369
It’s the truth. Face and NT are the only things that matter (I have neither), no point in wasting my time gymcelling.
Black and white thinking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, n0rthface and Deleted member 16369
nah bro it's pretty legit ngl. It'll help u become a true cage fighter.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
my current bulk added another 2 cm to my bideltoid.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Most girls prefer some muscle, especially irl scenarios. TikTok pretty boys are fine to look at, but women like to feel protected too. It's a primal urge they all have.

Your smv will go up slightly with gym depending on your starting point. Lankletism is not too flattering, neither is fatness.

It's not only about the way you look tho', but how you carry yourself and hormones play a role.

Eating healthy is even more important than gym.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and Deleted member 16369
nah dude it helps

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 16369
No idea how niggas can see looxs ascension and say it’s a cope
that niggas face improved dramatically, idk if it was from the roids or not though. plus he’s tall as shit to boot which makes becoming a massive ogre a valid strategy because you can simply brutally sizemog 99.9% of men

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Leaving any looks benefit aside, going to the gym will increase you're testosterone and self confidence so still worth it
in my opinion. It also makes leanmaxxing a lot easier.

• +1
Everything matter jfl

MOG or be mogged

a guy with the same PSL as you but with better body automatica MOG you

• +1
Leaving any looks benefit aside, going to the gym will increase you're testosterone and self confidence so still worth it
in my opinion. It also makes leanmaxxing a lot easier.
Every man should go gym tbh but some go in with the belief that women will love them for it and often give up when they realise there's no gym for their face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791
Y