I'm convinced the human brain has telepathic capabilities

A

alphamaxxxx

Gold
I've had multiple times where I texted someone and forgot about it - realized I forgot to check my phone then see the person I messaged texted me back like 5 seconds prior to me checking the message. I've had this happen multiple times with IG and Twitter as well.

My theory would be the human brain is receptive to other thoughts that are geared toward them.

Either through A - Thoughts being transmitted through time and space which the brain is able to detect and sense or

B - The more familiar you become with someone both brains become tethered together telepathically as if they're now both a part of the same neural online network

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20652 and 1 other person
Nah. Impossible.

It’s just in your mind

It would be cool if that were true and I’ve had similar coincidences happened to me before. As much as I want to believe in this kind of stuff I can’t bring myself to do it, I’ve believed in what I wanted the truth to be for long enough and it doesn’t go anywhere

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones

I'm convinced the human brain so stupid it convince itself has telepathic capabilities​

• JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx, subhuman to mtn and Tom Jones
I've had multiple times where I texted someone and forgot about it - realized I forgot to check my phone then see the person I messaged texted me back like 5 seconds prior to me checking the message. I've had this happen multiple times with IG and Twitter as well.

My theory would be the human brain is receptive to other thoughts that are geared toward them.

Either through A - Thoughts being transmitted through time and space which the brain is able to detect and sense or

B - The more familiar you become with someone both brains become tethered together telepathically as if they're now both a part of the same neural online network
Nah. Impossible.

It’s just in your mind
Same. I promise to God I had promontory dreams. Stuff that or people that I see in my dreams and suddenly one day it happens.

Also you can be connected to people, too. It's so surreal, when I liked someone and they liked me back too but none of us confessed I'd go to for example Macdonald and be like oh I wish to see her and bam there she was. At uni in the toilet? Bam she was coming out before I went to the male section.

This is ALL real. I am even able to feel when someone has evil intentions against me. Or when they are doing something. Or when something bad is going to happen. I feel it, but sometimes I delude myself.

You can 100% connect with people but I don't exactly understand how this works. I believe in energy that we irradiate, and this is perceived. Have you ever seen two people in love together? You have NO WAY to know they're a couple, but there's an aura that tells you they're a couple. Have you ever seen two people who hate each other? You can feel it too. I wish I was able to control this. You're not crazy OP. At all. This is all real. But it's more of an energy that we emit and connects and we can receive.

It's impossible to be a casualty.

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
Yeah definetly. Injectable Testosterone n Sea Men retention/nofap gives me psychic spiritual powers

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Tom Jones
Same. I promise to God I had promontory dreams. Stuff that or people that I see in my dreams and suddenly one day it happens.

Also you can be connected to people, too. It's so surreal, when I liked someone and they liked me back too but none of us confessed I'd go to for example Macdonald and be like oh I wish to see her and bam there she was. At uni in the toilet? Bam she was coming out before I went to the male section.

This is ALL real. I am even able to feel when someone has evil intentions against me. Or when they are doing something. Or when something bad is going to happen. I feel it, but sometimes I delude myself.

You can 100% connect with people but I don't exactly understand how this works. I believe in energy that we irradiate, and this is perceived. Have you ever seen two people in love together? You have NO WAY to know they're a couple, but there's an aura that tells you they're a couple. Have you ever seen two people who hate each other? You can feel it too. I wish I was able to control this. You're not crazy OP. At all. This is all real. But it's more of an energy that we emit and connects and we can receive.

It's impossible to be a casualty.
I have experienced deja vu too that freaked me out.

But generally we are very perceptive even if it doesn’t come in to your consciousness.

Nothing that violates the laws of nature.

Nah. Impossible.

It’s just in your mind

• JFL
Average looksmax.org user's brain be like OP

I am low in trait narcissism
Yet you think that you know better than every known law of the universe. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest telepathy is real. Studies have been made. All point to the absence of such abilities.

I totes believe you are a not a narcissist.

I have experienced deja vu too that freaked me out.

But generally we are very perceptive even if it doesn’t come in to your consciousness.

Nothing that violates the laws of nature.
What I described is not a Deja Vu. Deja Vu is thinking you've lived something before. What I had is a dream, as for example going to a party and see someone that I've ever known before then happen IRL or getting told smth or along those lines, that happens eventually in the future.

• +1
What I described is not a Deja Vu. Deja Vu is thinking you've lived something before. What I had is a dream, as for example going to a party and see someone that I've ever known before then happen IRL or getting told smth or along those lines, that happens eventually in the future.
I’ve experienced it numerous times. In dreams or whatever. It’s just your mind playing tricks on you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa