I’m cooked

bigDickBruceWayne

bigDickBruceWayne

6’4 schizo
So, I’m a 6’4 ft guy, dark blonde, from a wealthy family and I still feel cooked asf. Normally I get approached by girls and some are even annoying tbfr but now I’ve seen a girl I really wanna date bcs she’s pretty etc. So we’re in a group together on snap so you get messaged if she writes smth or you even see if she’s online (like the bitmoji pops up). Today in the late evening I’ve sent her a pic of my upper body after the gym and she didn’t open it so I thought she might be sleeping but now I see her online at the group. Is it possible she’s just not interested?:lul::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and maxxmclooks
tell her you want to fuck.. this is what all alpha males do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egiuh, halloweed and silencio
Unless your a beta male

I wanna fuck her so bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
are u the best looking guy in ur friendgroup?

So, I’m a 6’4 ft guy, dark blonde, from a wealthy family and I still feel cooked asf. Normally I get approached by girls and some are even annoying tbfr but now I’ve seen a girl I really wanna date bcs she’s pretty etc. So we’re in a group together on snap so you get messaged if she writes smth or you even see if she’s online (like the bitmoji pops up). Today in the late evening I’ve sent her a pic of my upper body after the gym and she didn’t open it so I thought she might be sleeping but now I see her online at the group. Is it possible she’s just not interested?:lul::feelswhy:
No pic no care :ogre:

are u the best looking guy in ur friendgroup?
I’d say second at least bcs I’ve got a mulato friend who looks like Meeks with hair. But they don’t talk

So, I’m a 6’4 ft guy, dark blonde, from a wealthy family and I still feel cooked asf. Normally I get approached by girls and some are even annoying tbfr but now I’ve seen a girl I really wanna date bcs she’s pretty etc. So we’re in a group together on snap so you get messaged if she writes smth or you even see if she’s online (like the bitmoji pops up). Today in the late evening I’ve sent her a pic of my upper body after the gym and she didn’t open it so I thought she might be sleeping but now I see her online at the group. Is it possible she’s just not interested?

This post makes me feel cooked. You probably mog the foid to be honest and she is definitely just playing some games or something to boost her ego by ignoring you. Foids are evil so you should ignore her to. If she is not throwing herself over you just give up.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, pablomaxx and bigDickBruceWayne
She prob dont care, just rope atp

This post makes me feel cooked. You probably mog the foid to be honest and she is definitely just playing some games or something to boost her ego by ignoring you. Foids are evil so you should ignore her to. If she is not throwing herself over you just give up.
You need to tell her friends that you wanna fuck
One of her friends simped for me like 1 year ago

One of her friends simped for me like 1 year ago
Foids find men attractive if they get attention from other females. That's why redpillers like Andrew Tate can get women. His SMV is high because of status mostly.

If her friend still gives you iois, you could slay her and theoretically that will make the girl you're actually intersted in attracted to you. It would most likely also create jealousy within the friend group which will make her even more motivated to get your attention.

But all this is essentially cope and bluepilled. Chad couldn't care less and women literally throw themselves over him. He doesn't spend his time thinking about love.

• +1
Reactions: bigDickBruceWayne
Foids find men attractive if they get attention from other females. That's why redpillers like Andrew Tate can get women. His SMV is high because of status mostly.

If her friend still gives you iois, you could slay her and theoretically that will make the girl you're actually intersted in attracted to you. It would most likely also create jealousy within the friend group which will make her even more motivated to get your attention.

But all this is essentially cope and bluepilled. Chad couldn't care less and women literally throw themselves over him. He doesn't spend his time thinking about love.
🙏🏻❤️

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Where do you get approached? I have similar physical stats but what’s your face rating?

Where do you get approached? I have similar physical stats but what’s your face rating?
girls asking my friends/sometimes even me abt my insta or Snapchat. Combine with that I’m not shy or some shit and i get to talk to girls easy. Facially id say im above average at least

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead