I'm cooked

K

kingofkings

Iron
TLDR - girlfriend will leave me if I get jaw implants. Need advice

I'm a hardcore looksmaxer and have done multiple surgeries including a chin wing. My girlfriend doesn't know ANY of this.

I thought I was finished on my looksmaxing journey but slowly started getting sucked back into this bullshit and now I've convinced myself I need jaw angle implants. It's the last finishing touch that I need to complete my journey.

My gf is v into beauty and her appearance. She's never done fillers before and today she mentioned she might get her lips done. That's when I seized the moment and mentioned I'm thinking about jaw implants. She laughed, thinking I'm fooling around, but when I explained I'm serious she asked what they are so I told her, and she paused and then she started freaking out and yelling at me and told me straight up if I do something like that she's gone and I'm dead to her.

The good news is so far she hasn't asked me if I've had any surgeries or implants done already, meaning she can't even tell.

What do I do? I've been with her for about a year.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
You are a retard, you are supposed to keep this hidden, you are just showing you shit Quality genes to that girl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mando4
TLDR - girlfriend will leave me if I get jaw implants. Need advice

I'm a hardcore looksmaxer and have done multiple surgeries including a chin wing. My girlfriend doesn't know ANY of this.

I thought I was finished on my looksmaxing journey but slowly started getting sucked back into this bullshit and now I've convinced myself I need jaw angle implants. It's the last finishing touch that I need to complete my journey.

My gf is v into beauty and her appearance. She's never done fillers before and today she mentioned she might get her lips done. That's when I seized the moment and mentioned I'm thinking about jaw implants. She laughed, thinking I'm fooling around, but when I explained I'm serious she asked what they are so I told her, and she paused and then she started freaking out and yelling at me and told me straight up if I do something like that she's gone and I'm dead to her.

The good news is so far she hasn't asked me if I've had any surgeries or implants done already, meaning she can't even tell.

What do I do? I've been with her for about a year.
Wtf u have to gatekeep shit

just tell her you were joking then do it if you still want and never tell anyone that you had surgeries that was a mistake