- very recessed maxilla
- somewhat recessed mandible
- very recessed chin
- bad lip seal
- high gonial angle
- low facial conveity
- low forward growth
- no cheekbone forward growth

i might literally be the definition of a 'recessed subhuman', the ones i use to make fun of.

its never been more over.

this may unironically be my last post

- IMG 2723 copy

front pic jfl (BRUUTALLL)

IMG 2720 copy

and im too high inhib to get lefor III

please be kind but i took this side profile pick and god damn its over

- no brow ridge
- bug eyes
- eye bags
- negative orbital vector
- very recessed maxilla
- very recessed chin
- bad lip seal
- high gonial angle
- low facial conveity
- low forward growth

i might literally be the definition of a 'recessed subhuman', the ones i use to make fun of.

- View attachment 3225562

View attachment 3225572
How old are u?

• +1
Reactions: benkier]
Ur not cooked at all then. Start blasting test at 19 with 5ar blocker it will grow ur browridge cheekbones and jaw and reduce half the issues ur talking about. by 5ar blocker i mean dutasteride in this case (since blasting test). Look at my posts I ran 300mg test from 19 to 25 with intermittent tren anadrol and/or superdrol and way masculinised my face compared to my twin bro.

Ur face is not fully developed at 17. 18 year olds look like kids compared to 25 year old men.

• +1
Reactions: Soter and benkier]
Ur not cooked at all then. Start blasting test at 19 with 5ar blocker it will grow ur browridge cheekbones and jaw and reduce half the issues ur talking about. by 5ar blocker i mean dutasteride in this case (since blasting test). Look at my posts I ran 300mg test from 19 to 25 with intermittent tren anadrol and/or superdrol and way masculinised my face compared to my twin bro.

Ur face is not fully developed at 17. 18 year olds look like kids compared to 25 year old men.
can u link the post?

can u link the post?
No i cba but I posted a whole bunch of them going through it. ill dm u a copy of some of my replys to a guy who was asking me questions about it. Also like my posts its basic looksmax etiquette idk why i reply to greycels at this point - oh u did nvm forget i said tht

• +1
Your looks level doesn’t matter you’d still feel subhuman, I’m not as recessed but feel just as if not more subhuman

• +1
Have you tried this really secret gatekeept thing called ”mewing”

• +1
Reactions: Va-qoh
jfl im so recessed i have to actively pull my tounge back to get it behind my front teeth
For real doe u can get forsus appliance it’s op, look up chadriguez on tt his recession was saved due to forsus appliance

You are one Trimax away from mogging. Also I wouldn’t say you have “Bug Eyes” you have almond shape eyes. Bug Eyes are protruded and rounded with the whole thing going out the orbit. Your eyes aren’t deep set but I don’t think anyone IRL would ever say you have bug eyes, it’s just your recessed maxilla that makes it appear recessed on ur profile. U could ascend a ton with some surgery boyo

• +1
Surprisingly MTN even accounting the side profile

• +1
For real doe u can get forsus appliance it’s op, look up chadriguez on tt his recession was saved due to forsus appliance
im 17 amd i’ve already had braces how long will the forsus appliance have to stay on?

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and lfm_foreeever9
Forget about the PSL bullshit you mentioned, you have good harmony overall. MTN, potential for higher

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoaA99, benkier] and wsada
im 17 amd i’ve already had braces how long will the forsus appliance have to stay on?
3-6 months and it’s worth it unless u wanna be sub 5 the rest of your life

• +1
He could either live a normal life, or a great life, choice is his and all he has to do is go under the knife
i stg i will use the forsus then evaluate from there most likely chin impants with facial hair to hide and infraorbitals / zygo implants and ncr to correct symmetry i unirobically think i could reach cl if u include height and physique

side profile fucks you

• +1
nigga stop crying no one cares abt those details

- no brow ridge
- bug eyes
- eye bags
- very recessed maxilla
- very recessed chin
- bad lip seal
- high gonial angle
- low facial conveity
- low forward growth

View attachment 3225572
Not bad dude can probably be fixed naturally but i cant guarantee much

- no brow ridge
- bug eyes
- eye bags
- very recessed maxilla
- very recessed chin
- bad lip seal
- high gonial angle
- low facial conveity
- low forward growth

View attachment 3225572
Mogs me. Over

At that height it’s never over.
Your face looks fairly normal.
Could have been better but could have been worse as well.
Although your eyes certainly don’t look bug like.

You neither need to look like a caveman to be successful with women nor do you need to look like a supermodel.
At least non of your relative proportions stray away too much from the norm, so overall your face still appears somewhat pleasant.
That height advantage is crucial though.

• +1
Reactions: sqwertyl
You're not remotely cooked as a mtn at 6'1 lay off the crack. Have you even done any softmaxes? Let alone hardmaxes? You have plenty of ways to ascend.