I'm coping. I don't even care about virginity that much or even age as long as she isn't post-menopausal

D

Deleted member 81734

My give a fucksss are on vacation
The honest to god truth is that if a thin white woman from age 15 -35 who was average or even slightly below average came into my life, I would immediately fall in love and be willing to do anything for her regardless of virginity status. I can't cope and act like I have standards beyond that anymore. After watching Dexter and seeing the actress for Rita get naked, I knew immediately I would fold if an abused single mother like her gave me the time of day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, cooldude1231 and truthhurts
IMG 2561

Adriana Lima at age 15:ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 81734
The only place a dick should enter is fresh untouched pussy and a man's lips should only kiss the lips of a woman who hasn't exchanged saliva. No man with self respect,dignity and honor should ever LTR a disgusting whore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Deleted member 81734, Nirvana and 1 other person
The only place a dick should enter is fresh untouched pussy and a man's lips should only kiss the lips of a woman who hasn't exchanged saliva. No man with self respect,dignity and honor should ever LTR a disgusting whore.
Ok man. I'll try scoping out my local grade school to see if i can find such a girl.

giphy.webp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, sb23 and Jason Voorhees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back