Im cucking out of surgery

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
The mf literally told me genio could go wrong or the chin bone could be misplaced(mf you are the guy who will missplace it💀) anyway i am scared now, plus everyone tells me not to do it so i will do 1ml of hyaluronic and we will see

It's over for you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and Rimaxtis
The mf literally told me genio could go wrong or the chin bone could be misplaced(mf you are the guy who will missplace it💀) anyway i am scared now, plus everyone tells me not to do it so i will do 1ml of hyaluronic and we will see
1 ml of hyaluronic = nothing

yeah no shit it can go wrong, unless you're utter subhuman then surgery probably is a no

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
if u don't want genio, go to implant. I have and its not bad
I would do it but ive heard it makes the bone worse overtime

get genio dont be a pussy

Genio is a harmless surgery, your surgeon is a retard

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Sean o' Tist
Yeah, listen to this guy ^ who doesn't even know the right word for it.
In Brazil, thats the word. If the translation is wrong, it's not my problem fucking retard.

Yeah, listen to this guy ^ who doesn't even know the right word for it.
every surgery in the face poses the risk for bone resorption.
it can be triggered by osteomies aswell. this forum has no clue about biomedical issues

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and blinemaxxer
every surgery in the face poses the risk for bone resorption.
it can be triggered by osteomies aswell. this forum has no clue about biomedical issues
there are materials that allow tissue growth within the implant, greatly reducing the probability of bone resorption