Reactions: Ritalincel, AspiringChad, nausea and 4 others
you've lost it long time ago

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, nausea, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
it was lost the day you became a dick theorist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, haircutcel, nausea and 2 others
Let’s hope shit gets sorted for you, man.

• Ugh..
Reactions: nausea
Bro get some help, I'd recommend therapy. Dick size isn't that serious, there are women that will you because of it regardless.

You're using your dick size to cope for something else that's affecting you. You said you were bad socially before, and now since you "know" dick size is all that matters you know there's no point in socializing. That's probably your issue, or something related to it.

Just become a cuckold bro. Accept your fate. If I was a woman I would never settle for a penis smaller than mine. I feel jealous of my sexual partners. I wish my FaceApp female filter would come to life and then I could fuck my female filter. And then since we're the same person I could feel that pleasure psychologically on my end too.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, AspiringChad, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Bro get some help, I'd recommend therapy.
no. i had been to therapy for like a year and guess what the only thing that happend is my loss of money
please dont recommend this to anyone ever again it does more damage than you realize
Just become a cuckold bro. Accept your fate.
how about i fuck you in the ass with my 4 incher while your chink slut gf is waching?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, haircutcel, Redrighthand and 2 others
no. i had been to therapy for like a year and guess what the only thing that happend is my loss of money
please dont recommend this to anyone ever again it does more damage than you realize

how about i fuck you in the ass with my 4 incher while your chink slut gf is waching?
So how will you fix your issue?

So how will you fix your issue?
i really have limited options since my doctors wont do surgery on me
i suppose i have to restart my diet
before 5 months i was 100kg and after 2-3 months from that i was 88kg then i gave up and my current weight is unkown
a complete restart starting by first of september this time actually going though the whole thing and actually achieving my goal
of reaching 60-70kg (note im not gymceling thats cope) i will try to get leaner as possible
if i have achieved my weight goal and my dick is still stuck on 4 inches i assume that would be the right time for roping
OR
i actually manage to get a gf because of my leanmaxxing and when see shes my dick and laughts at it
i go straight back to my doctors sue them for misinformation (they gave me a proffesional paper saying my dick is 5.5 inches and told me that it can satisfy any woman) and then i demand surgery
thats all i got

073A2C87 D5BB 4EE2 8123 E0D8F375A373

XD

before 5 months i was 100kg and after 2-3 months from that i was 88kg then i gave up and my current weight is unkown
a complete restart starting by first of september this time actually going though the whole thing and actually achieving my goal
of reaching 60-70kg (note im not gymceling thats cope) i will try to get leaner as possible
if i have achieved my weight goal and my dick is still stuck on 4 inches i assume that would be the right time for roping
OR
i actually manage to get a gf because of my leanmaxxing and when see shes my dick and laughts at it
i go straight back to my doctors sue them for misinformation (they gave me a proffesional paper saying my dick is 5.5 inches and told me that it can satisfy any woman) and then i demand surgery
thats all i got
ah, so your dick is around 4.5-5.5 inches then, depending on how fat you are

if its in that range youre good bro, you should focus on looksmaxing

Just become a cuckold bro. Accept your fate. If I was a woman I would never settle for a penis smaller than mine. I feel jealous of my sexual partners. I wish my FaceApp female filter would come to life and then I could fuck my female filter. And then since we're the same person I could feel that pleasure psychologically on my end too.
Giphy 7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: norwoodreaper, AspiringChad, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
ah, so your dick is around 4.5-5.5 inches then, depending on how fat you are

if its in that range youre good bro, you should focus on looksmaxing
its not sure yet doc specifically told me that he counted the "inside of the dick" whom i still dont know what it meant
but i guess there is really only 1 way of finding out

OR
thats all i got
why are you LARPing as a 4incher then?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
its not sure yet doc specifically told me that he counted the "inside of the dick" whom i still dont know what it meant
but i guess there is really only 1 way of finding out
yea, u have to lose the bloat.

and ur doctor told you youre 5.5 inches? youre good then lmfao

dude i just reread what you wrote, you have issues bigger than your dick size...

and if youre 5.5 you dickmog me. fuck u faggot, i feel like roping now.

With a 4 incher i would have killed myself already tbh ngl

Honestly just become insane the transition can be good

Sometimes