im currently GAMBIA - INSANE IMPRESSIONS [WAY BETTER THAN THAILAND]

paulus

paulus

EHRENMANN
every girl looks like in this video

its basically like thailand but with black chicks

if you ugly and dont go gambia its over for you tbh

Not into black girls sorry not sorry.

Yeah I'm sure they're all models lining up for incels.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and SLA
Nogs me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i challenge everyone to spend their next vacay in gambia and to proof me wrong

unfortunately my phone broke so i cant provide any pics

u dutch bro?
good taste
dopey
is this gambian pheno though? gambian girls online dont look anything like them tbh, zero shit in common except that theyre not white
9wo7WQt.png

fukkken prime though, i love this pheno. jungle asian + black girl racemix or smth idk

u dutch bro?
good taste
dopey
is this gambian pheno though? gambian girls online dont look anything like them tbh, zero shit in common except that theyre not white
9wo7WQt.png

fukkken prime though, i love this pheno. jungle asian + black girl racemix or smth idk

no dutch

big part of my family comes from the frisian part of germany though

yes gambia is what happpens when blackcels and arabs mix

do you have her name or sth? instagram? looks like she is from suriname?

i need it for a school project

no dutch

big part of my family comes from the frisian part of germany though

yes gambia is what happpens when blackcels and arabs mix

do you have her name or sth? instagram? looks like she is from suriname?

i need it for a school project
no idea man
they picks these girls straight out of redlight or smth its always hard to find names

Gambia-women-768x959.jpg
Alright, we now need to switch to the personalities of the Gambian females. First of all, they do tend to be very caring and loving. All those males who happened to get married to black ladies from Gambia claim the same thing – they simply get drowned by the amount of love and care that they get from their Gambian wives. They have never experienced anything like that before. White men also forget what it means to clean the house or do any household works. Everything is always done by their Gambian wives

DONT GO TO SOUTH EAST ASIA SINCE ITS ALREADY BECAME A MEME AMONGST INCELS

ITS TOTALLY OVERRUN

GO TO GAMBIA OR BOLIVIA INSTEAD

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Gambia-women-768x959.jpg

ITS TOTALLY OVERRUN

Gambians are Niger Congo niggers.

Gambia-women-768x959.jpg

ITS TOTALLY OVERRUN

you got laid yet

Nothing beats moroccan women in Africa imo, they treat foreigners the same tbh ngl
asia is a meme, shitskins dont even turn my dick hard, especially the retarded ugly thais who weigh 30kg

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
idk what it is about black girls with smooth skin, as soon as i see one my dick goes so fucking hard that the only thing i want to do is stick my dick inside, i dont get the same feeling towards any other race except from blacks and north africans (1/4 - 1/2 nigger genes)

idk what it is about black girls with smooth skin, as soon as i see one my dick goes so fucking hard that the only thing i want to do is stick my dick inside, i dont get the same feeling towards any other race except from blacks and north africans (1/4 - 1/2 nigger genes)
the ramirez pill

Shocked2

I would rather die than fuck a nigress.

Yet I would also rather than fuck any woman that wasn't Asian, as the ones that aren't are no better (nor cleaner) than animals.

Just go to Ukraine or Russia bro, it ain't that far. I got more IOI when a was in Russia for two weeks than my entire adult life in the west. I wonder why.

btw bolivia is very legit too

@paulus if you’re seriously interested in aesthetic African phenotypes then look at the Horn of Africa

@paulus if you’re seriously interested in aesthetic African phenotypes then look at the Horn of Africa

i heard they are hardcore muslimcels though

gambia is muslim too but for whatever reasons nobody cares...people fucking like rabbits there

trust me and gambiamax

south east asia is so 2012