im currently looking at girls who i could potentially date and i feel like vomiting

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
Yep i dont think i could ever date a girl who is attainable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Slayer, MoggerGaston and 3 others
no girl is attainable fr me

polish girl with a jew nose is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32325 and Deleted member 23115
polish girl with a jew nose is ideal
yea ill try to get a white girl. Ethnic women are so fucking ugly lol. East asian women though are doable if they aren't midgets with shitty proportions.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, LampPostPrime and Matthias8272
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Lol most guys i know are with girls i legit couldn't even get a boner with. Its sad how hard most guys settle

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and PubertyMaxxer
I set it to all genders in Tinder, see all fabuluous gays attainable and liking me, and think how life was easier if was one of them. And then go to cry and fap to loli hentai

Lol most guys i know are with girls i legit couldn't even get a boner with. Its sad how hard most guys settle
khhv>cuck in a relationship with a naggy ugly girl

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Idk what the fuck I’m doing. Sex won’t solve anything for me I realise that now

This is an automated message

Content post: psychologic issues

Why do people go for someone who is unavailable or unnatainable?

You may believe that love is unattainable, you aren't deserving of love, or that love is one-sided. When you have deep-rooted and often hidden limiting beliefs about love, you're more likely to fall for people who fit into these schemas.

Reply 1 for

Attachment disorders

Reply 2 for

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Reply 3 for

Lack of mental development Milestone

And it's causes.

J o r o

This is what is causing inceldom. It's not that guys can't get women. It's that they can only get fatties.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

I’ve destroyed my wanger to the point that even a voluptuous stacy can’t give me a boner. And I masturbated again today. Over.

• JFL
dealing with a girl isn't worth it if you're not totally in love with her

• +1
Moneymaxxing
Yeah Im so fucking degenerate I applied for 1 job then got addicted to caffeine again and slept like shit, bad diet, hygiene, no exercise and then wasted another 2 months and then it'll probably be another month until I am fine physically and 1 more to actually find one
Its Over GIF