Im currently subhuman and I want to know how to improve myself so I can pull stacylites at school next year.

N

Nathan Drake

Iron
I want to know how to improve myself. I have a bleached Buzzcut, Diamond head shape, good jaw, 5'10 to 5'11, Good smv, but I am lacking on eyebrow growth and I'm currently using a derma roller and castor oil, I'm looking for good skincare products that I could get because I struggle with forehead acne. I have been told I have bad eye area but good shape, and I do not like my nose because it is big and I have a Greek nose, what are suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and WhoTookVendetta
>good jaw
>im currnetly subhuman

nigga you dont have a good jaw then, post a picture of yourself

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, poopoohead and Klaas Vaaker

Attachments

• IMG_6289.jpeg
    IMG_6289.jpeg
    717.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
This was three weeks ago could u tell me how to improve if u want I’ll send u a other photo

Dye tour eyebrows dark asap wtf is even that shit

• +1
Reactions: jsp and WhoTookVendetta
you look like mr savage if he was a meth addict but still you look good get off this site

• +1
Reactions: jsp
also your nose is literally good you’re retarded

Bro you could just find the information yourself easily if you wanted to. Niggas are too lazy to make google searches nowadays

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Bro you could just find the information yourself easily if you wanted to. Niggas are too lazy to make google searches nowadays
I want advice from actual looksmaxxers to give me advice on how to improve, my friend suggested this as an answer.

Bro u need to iqmaxx jfl, how would that feminise you?
because I always thought that doing your eyebrows and dying them is feminine, also dying them would be instant and I do not want people to think im gay or sum, But i guess i'll take ur advice.

I want to know how to improve myself. I have a bleached Buzzcut, Diamond head shape, good jaw, 5'10 to 5'11, Good smv, but I am lacking on eyebrow growth and I'm currently using a derma roller and castor oil, I'm looking for good skincare products that I could get because I struggle with forehead acne. I have been told I have bad eye area but good shape, and I do not like my nose because it is big and I have a Greek nose, what are suggestions?
btw whoever is putting this shit in your head that you’re unattractive or have these facial “issues” and told you to go to this site is a complete moron don’t listen to them.

btw whoever is putting this shit in your head that you’re unattractive or have these facial “issues” and told you to go to this site is a complete moron don’t listen to them.
thank u, it's his whole personality to looksmaxx and its kind of weird but i do also want to improve myself.

thank u, it's his whole personality to looksmaxx and its kind of weird but i do also want to improve myself.
self improvement is one thing, but this site is like a fucking brain tumour you’re not gonna end up improving yourself at all being on here please just don’t use this site

because I always thought that doing your eyebrows and dying them is feminine, also dying them would be instant and I do not want people to think im gay or sum, But i guess i'll take ur advice.
Nobody gives a flying fuck belive me, i dyed my hair in the weirdest colors and i only got compliments from it

I can tell from the pic ur young and skinny
Just up the dimorphism the base is there
Genuinely just go to the gym and keep up with softmaxxing and be NT

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
"subhuman" "good jaw" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nigga you are young. Don’t do black pill shit. Just blue pill

You look 14 at best, get the fuck out here. It's not good for your mental health. The best looksmaxxing advise possible.
JFL at thinking that dying your eyebrows is feminine whilst having a bleached head, by the way.
Good luck, bhai