Im decided to take finasteride - help me answer my questions

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
this world we are living is so unfair.

I am already a subhuman, but one of my few good things i have had is my curry tier thick hair but even that feauture got cucked by my subhuman norwooding genes, having thick hair doesnt help me if all of my hair is on my fucking back tbh. I am norwooding hard, last time I visited a surgeon who does hts, he said to me I have very thick hear and very good donor area since my skull is large and my hairline goes all the way down on my back of my head.

I have deciding to take finasteride by this year. But since I am on several laser sessions to combat body hair (its not that I have deathtier body hair but I dont like it on same parts) I have to wait to take finasteride I guess.

Is it wise to take finasteride even when you are on laser sessions or should I wait till my laser sessions are over?

Is it wise to take finasteride even when you are on laser sessions or should I wait till my laser sessions are over?
is there even a relation between fin and laser?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and SOS-Sonic
I need to laser my body hair aswell, could you tell me about it? Lower DHT would actually help you with your body hair, since DHT triggers body hair growth. Just take it, it's a gift of god. I am on it since months with zero sides, 1mg 3x per week. I also feel like my body hair is a bit less and doesn't grow as fast.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I need to laser my body hair aswell, could you tell me about it? Lower DHT would actually help you with your body hair, since DHT triggers body hair growth. Just take it, it's a gift of god. I am on it since months with zero sides, 1mg 3x per week. I also feel like my body hair is a bit less and doesn't grow as fast.
yes taking fin lowers bodyhair i read that alot on internet

I been on Fin for 2+ years. It definitely made my beard patchier. The most immediate side (if you have any) is usually watery semen. I got that, damn near immediately.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
I been on Fin for 2+ years. It definitely made my beard patchier. The most immediate side (if you have any) is usually watery semen. I got that, damn near immediately.
Is watery semen that bad? Erection quality same?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
yeah i only got watery semen too. no libido or sexual sides.

how often do you take fin? and what about your bodyhair?

Full head of hair
Sexual Function

Choose one.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Phoenix and SOS-Sonic
I'm On fina now for 1.5 years or more.
initially 0.25 mg per day.
now about 0.33 mg per day
yes taking fin lowers bodyhair i read that alot on internet
i didn't have that side effect
It definitely made my beard patchier.
i didn't have that side effect either, may facial hair growth was kinda shit always. I could get some extra growth but not much with minox, maybe without fina I would had been able to get more facial hair.
But upper head hair > than facial hair for my face.
The most immediate side (if you have any) is usually watery semen. I got that, damn near immediately.
i didn't have that side effect.
no libido or sexual sides.
#metoo
how often do you take fin?
daily, now 0.33 mg; before 0.2 mg
and what about your bodyhair?
same
Full head of hair
Sexual Function

Choose one.
I kept both so far
winning