I’m deleting social media and all pictures of females on my phone

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
No need to commit haram and look at the awrah of girls and collect sins anymore. I understand enough about aesthetics to ascend now and the rest I’ll just wing it and hope my body can produce. Maybe I’ll still look at anime or something but I’ll be in a good position if I can actually follow through on my ascension plan. Basically I’m only following surgery accounts now. No more thirst traps or nothing and not a single female on my photos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nordsmog, Raitik88, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
there is no allah brother
enjoy your life while it lasts

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
there is no allah brother
enjoy your life while it lasts
I can’t enjoy shit. Social media is cope in lying to myself that my life is good while I’m a virgin that will never get a girlfriend if I don’t take action NOW

• +1
Reactions: litaz
I can’t enjoy shit. Social media is cope in lying to myself that my life is good while I’m a virgin that will never get a girlfriend if I don’t take action NOW
girl friends are overrated i dumped mine after joining this website i feel better

• +1
fucking faggot i was helping you
MOTHERUCKER ITS TIME TO STOP COPING AND ACTUALLY ASCEND AND FUCKING BE CHAD AND FUCK SOME VAGINA AND GO TO HEAVEN

girl friends are overrated i dumped mine after joining this website i feel better
Looks are more important but I need to cum once every 10 years tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
MOTHERUCKER ITS TIME TO STOP COPING AND ACTUALLY ASCEND AND FUCKING BE CHAD AND FUCK SOME VAGINA AND GO TO HEAVEN
there is no heaven they created this idea to prevent ancient people going ER

there is no heaven they created this idea to prevent ancient people going ER
Cope harder I once prayed to Allah and it came true

• JFL
4CA9CBEA 2551 4C06 8325 19F1C49EDE3D

Cope harder I once prayed to Allah and it came true
it came true only because it was something possible without a gods help. would you pray to god if it was something impossible like growing a third hand? no you would not because you know its not possible and even god cant do it for you. this is nothing but bias. wake up no allah up there

• +1
it came true only because it was something possible without a gods help. would you pray to god if it was something impossible like growing a third hand? no you would not because you know its not possible and even god cant do it for you. this is nothing but bias. wake up no allah up there
Lies, I literally just asked Allah and did nothing to work towards it and it happened. That’s no coincidence

• JFL
Lies, I literally just asked Allah and did nothing to work towards it and it happened. That’s no coincidence
dear mr Allah, please show this guy the truth

dear mr Allah, please show this guy the truth
I’ll fucking kill you mother bitch, dare speak to my Lord in that manner. Fucking slut

• JFL
I’ll fucking kill you mother bitch, dare speak to my Lord in that manner. Fucking slut
I’m pretty sure allah wouldn’t like what you just said you would do

Do us all a favour and delete your account on here too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564