• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 1100, Framletgod and 3 others
shows over once u cycle off

trt for life

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, DidntRead and SikKunt
shows over once u cycle off

trt for life
I was thinking of cruising for couple months and then blasting before I travel in Christmas. Dunno tbh I just think it's risky

I was thinking of cruising for couple months and then blasting before I travel in Christmas. Dunno tbh I just think it's risky
should never have started

should never have started
If I didn't do this I would still be a virgin bro. Every girl I saw commented how nice my shoulders were and I'm sure it helped getting their legs to open up

If I didn't do this I would still be a virgin bro. Every girl I saw commented how nice my shoulders were and I'm sure it helped getting their legs to open up
you could've gotten them natty it just would've taken you longer, maybe half a year or a year even. but in the end you would still have your hormones on top of everything

you could've gotten them natty it just would've taken you longer, maybe half a year or a year even. but in the end you would still have your hormones on top of everything
What you mean natty? Gymcelling?

are you sure you need trt after roids? pretty sure pct gets you back up and running;

are you sure you need trt after roids? pretty sure pct gets you back up and running;
no most people never get back to the levels they originally were

your hormone system is altered till the day you die

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and DidntRead
no most people never get back to the levels they originally were

your hormone system is altered till the day you die
does it fuck you up too bad?

does it fuck you up too bad?
yes it does

roid users will always underplay side effects and risk as a form of coping mechanism, but deep down they all wish they never started and kept their natural hormonal system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBiceps
yes it does

roid users will always underplay side effects and risk as a form of coping mechanism, but deep down they all wish they never started and kept their natural hormonal system
what do I do with this top tier frame?.
roiding has benefits
roiding has benefits

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Good body goes a long way and compensates for face somewhat

what do I do with this top tier frame?.
roiding has benefits
roiding has benefits
ofc it has "benefits" lol

its just never worth it in the long run, not even just from a health, but physique perspective either

good luck tbh

inshallah

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Butthurt Dweller and CupOfCoffee
I just stopped cold turkey I dont recommend cycling off it takes too long. Go off immediately to save your blood pressure etc...

what you gonna do now whats next

I just stopped cold turkey I dont recommend cycling off it takes too long. Go off immediately to save your blood pressure etc...
Umm that's what cycling off means. You stop injecting T and start a PCT to restore your production as quick as possible

what you gonna do now whats next
Work 3 jobs and save my grades

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Umm that's what cycling off means. You stop injecting T and start a PCT to restore your production as quick as possible

cycling off means you taper off with a lower the dose or switch to a shorter ester

I cicled Anavar, no Anavar for my face

working and going to school is hell i do the same good luck man

I hope you do well brother.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Does testosteron want to make you beat everyone up?

Does testosteron want to make you beat everyone up?
Yeah that or I feel an urge to always be condescending and manipulative. People are hating me a lot now it's kinda turning me into a psycho

Yeah that or I feel an urge to always be condescending and manipulative. People are hating me a lot now it's kinda turning me into a psycho
Lol. People are only hating you because you're ugly. Having high testosterone is a good thing. My female attraction goes up 2x when I feel high testosterone and want to throw down

Lol. People are only hating you because you're ugly. Having high testosterone is a good thing. My female attraction goes up 2x when I feel high testosterone and want to throw down
Well girls are finding me attractive enough to fuck so you might be wrong there boyo. Friends and family just think I'm not nice, I'm trying to fix that tho

Snort that shit pussy