I'm depressed and still virgin. ¿What PSL I am?

D

Doublex2J

Banned
I think my life has always been shit. So shy and insecure. Idk if this is the best site to say that, but IRL nobody cares of me...

Attachments

• IMG-20191224-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20191224-WA0028.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 259
Pretty solid face man I would say 5-5.5.on PSL

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Ethnicope, Patriot and 2 others
5.25 psl

mogs me

I am not good with ratings, it seems your face is sufficient.
Bad skin and left ear are visible failo to me, also you need a better haircut.
Life will be better, do activities where there's other people, socialize.
That would be enough to get avg girls?
Yes, unless you are short

5-5.25

would need more pics to anaylize imo

I am not good with ratings, it seems your face is sufficient.
Bad skin and left ear are visible failo to me, also you need a better haircut.
Life will be better, do activities where there's other people, socialize.

Yes, unless you are short
Now I have other haircut. Idk if do surgery to my left ear. Also acne fucked and fucks my skin

You're most likely short, short guys don't get enough attention, they gotta make up for it with face and personality.

Are you short op?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
That would be enough to get avg girls?
Bro, you can legit get pretty girls, sometimes I'm utterly astonished by the amount of decent to good looking guys in here being insecure about themselves, while a normie like me gets LTRs and IOIs by being a cocky piece of shit. Socialize and focus on developing a dark triad profile, forreal, you're good enough.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and RAITEIII
Bro, you can legit get pretty girls, sometimes I'm utterly astonished by the amount of decent to good looking guys in here being insecure about themselves, while a normie like me gets LTRs and IOIs by being a cocky piece of shit. Socialize and focus on developing a dark triad profile, forreal, you're good enough.
I'm normie too, according to my PSL. But my height fucks me, I get heightmogged by a lot of guys. I'm 1.70-1.71

4th time you ask for a rating.

how many fucking times do you have to make rate threads

Now I have other haircut. Idk if do surgery to my left ear. Also acne fucked and fucks my skin
I had very bad acne from 16 to 22, I have good skin now.

I'm normie too, according to my PSL. But my height fucks me, I get heightmogged by a lot of guys. I'm 1.70-1.71
That's kinda brutal, man...explains a lot

It’s cause of your collagen

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I had very bad acne from 16 to 22, I have good skin now.
How did you finished with it? I'm 18 and I have acne and scars

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
How did you take this photo? With pro camera?

How did you finished with it? I'm 18 and I have acne and scars
Cure with a dermatologist, I changed 2/3 cures and then i've found the one that was working better. Also acne is supposed to go once you are adult.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IM SO JEALOUS

Posting third time your fucking face you are narcy or larping fuck you fakecel mentalcel

Why bullying to short guys here?
Bullying is a big word, bro, but you'll have to accept the fact that we're all here for a reason: we want to have (more) sex. Being short will make it harder for you to get that sex, but you're still able to get it, you'll just have to play along with sooo many other strategies to catch girls through social circles (e.g., dark triad, low inhib, intense looksmaxing to the point where people notice drastic changes in your frame/overall physical aspect). Also, I might add this: narcissism can be grandiose or vulnerable. Try to AVOID vulnerable narcissism at all costs, it'll fuck you up mentally + it's not perceived as attractive as grandiose narcissism for fast life strategies (short term mating and shit).

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Doublex2J
lmao what a narcy

• +1
Reactions: Void and Over
Last edited:
I think my life has always been shit. So shy and insecure. Idk if this is the best site to say that, but IRL nobody cares of me...
You’re mentally ill nothings wrong with your face

Of course my man, you are good enough to get avg girls even above average if you go for
So why some guys from here call me manlet and ugly?

I think mods should give you like 40% warning for this cringefest

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
If its true then you are a pathetic mentalcel faggot
Start being low inhib bro
Practice

How tall are you and why are you avoiding that question

Upupupupupupupipu

Good face for dating and some occasional slaying. Focus on being NT and low inhib and keep style as good as possible.

Good face for dating and some occasional slaying. Focus on being NT and low inhib and keep style as good as possible.
I have better body than face, but I'm shy and aspie depressed (mentalcel), so being a normie with this personality kills me.

Attachments

• IMG_20190910_003119.jpg
    IMG_20190910_003119.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 27
I have better body than face, but I'm shy and aspie depressed (mentalcel), so being a normie with this personality kills me.
How much can you lift ? On the main lifts like bench, OHP etc?

Ah vale, bueno. Hablamos español. Tú eres más guapo que yo
Such a shame not many know Spanish here. Cringiest thing I've heard in a long while Lmao. There's just something about the way u say it so faggot like lol.

In Spain your height isn't bad. You definitely have to NT maxx.

Laser maxx for ur scars.