I’m descending hard

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Ever since accutane gave me telogen effluvium my hair has been falling out a lot, it’s super thin now, my skin is slowly but progressively getting worse so I hopped on retin A since I quit accutane about 1 month ago. Somehow the doseage was low enough to not even have barely an affect at all, as my hair gets greasy as fuck fast and skin is back to producing sebum, but somehow doseage was high enough to give me hair loss.

I’m hoping it’s just because I megadosed accutane at the beginning (I was taking sometimes 80mg a day from the beginning) and that’s why my hair fell out 4 months later, not because I was low dosing it at like 20mg a day for the remaining few months after.

I also hope my hair comes back and retin A works so my skin doesn’t get covered in acne.

wish me luck. Times are hard right now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Pumanator and Deleted member 9670
Really nigga, another thread?

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Really nigga, another thread?
I’ll make however many threads I want motherfucker. My threads are informative and beneficial to the public. And I like making threads. Don’t talk shit.

My threads are informative and beneficial to the public.
F8e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lejend, ReignsChad and Deleted member 10330
I’ll make however many threads I want motherfucker. My threads are informative and beneficial to the public. And I like making threads. Don’t talk shit.
Has it gotten better now since stopping? Maybe micro needle and message the area, get on minoxidil (rogaine/regaine)