I'm disgusted by the prospect of being sexual with unattractive men

ranierean

ranierean

Kraken
I know it sounds rude/bad but I can’t date men I find unattractive, even if I enjoy their company and like their personality. I’m fine with talking and being around them but once it gets sexual I get disgusted and want to leave.
I am limiting my dating prospects because I rarely find anyone sexually attractive and would rather be alone than have sex with an unattractive person. I’m mad at myself because I have friends who date men they aren’t attracted to and they push past it and can enjoy their lives with them.
I can’t get past the “ick” factor. I’ve tried dating men I’m not attracted to but I usually cut it off after a couple of dates, it’s too much effort for not much reward. I don’t know if there’s anything I can do to change that.
I know it makes me a “bad” person morally but it’s not at all voluntary and I wish I could be attracted to unattractive people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, WeiWei and thickdickdaddy27
also this redditor:

I’m a woman and I like being catcalled

“Body positive” modeling pictures (with body hair, stretch marks, overweight, etc.) don’t make me feel better about myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and ranierean
if you find a woman on reddit theres a 95% chance shes fat and feminist with dyed hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, WeiWei and Deleted member 15164
Brave and honest. She says what most women hate admitting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, WeiWei and Deleted member 31944
This is totally normal, I would find it disgusting to be sexual with an unattractive woman.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
What is it with SFcel yellowfevercels and LARPing as Asian trannies/faggots, the two other Asian tranny accounts here before were both exposed for being alts of two well known yellowfevercels lmao

Water all women are hypergamous

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Let's see if she says the same thing after an elbow to the jaw

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Let's see if she says the same thing after an elbow to the jaw
lets hope it breaks her jaw and dumb bitch will be in a coma for 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees