Im doing ok on the indian timder

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Only had it for a day and got like 4 matches and 3 likes ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž. This is a better experience then bumble and tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Lorsss, Krezo and 2 others
timders me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Good shit

Dont racemix

Only had it for a day and got like 4 matches and 3 likes ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž. This is a better experience then bumble and tinder
Are you actually fucking serious lmao. Even I got more in 1 day. Over for you.

Are you actually fucking serious lmao. Even I got more in 1 day. Over for you.
Bro no offense we all know how you look like. You look like a lanklet skinnycell slenderman with dog shit harmony , seriously letโ€™s talk about your frame. If you turn to the the side you would disappear. You got more matches then me because you are WHITE. Just lol at thinking they want anything to do with you long term . You canโ€™t even handle a thicc girl she would snap you in half. You weak skinny cuck. You are a PSL 5. Even when I get lean I go to a PSL 5 . You are nothing special you incel

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Even my shortass can kick your ass up and down the corner. Itโ€™s so over for you that you have to come here and flex . Just lol being genetically superior and still getting rejected by white girls go kys. Also you only get 10 likes
You should be fucken grateful that I shared the app with you guys on here

Bro no offense we all know how you look like. You look like a lanklet skinnycell slenderman with horrible harmony , seriously letโ€™s talk about your frame. If you turn to the the side you would disappear. You got more matches then me because you are WHITE. Just lol at thinking they want anything to do with you long term . You canโ€™t even handle a thicc girl she would snap you in half. You weak skinny cuck.
Keep crying for me. Rent free, rent free...

Keep feeling insecure that Stacy thinks of you as inhuman pile of bones . Srs they just got the inspiration to make slenderman off you. Once i get almond eye surgery i will go to a PSL 6 with lean maxing, it will be over for you. Even my bone structure looks more masculine then your narrow horse long face bojack horseman slenderman

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2486
Keep feeling insecure that Stacy thinks of you as inhuman pile of bones . Srs they just got the inspiration to make slenderman off you. Once i get almond eye surgery i will go to a PSL 6 with lean maxing, it will be over for you. Even my bone structure looks more masculine then your narrow horse long face bojack horseman slenderman
keep crying
Titbot crying

Titbot crying

Titbot crying

Titbot crying

Titbot crying

Titbot crying

Titbot crying

Titbot crying

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and SeiGun
4 matches? Man that is rly bad, especially when you live around so many people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Mateusz74 and Krezo
Bro no offense we all know how you look like. You look like a lanklet skinnycell slenderman with dog shit harmony , seriously letโ€™s talk about your frame. If you turn to the the side you would disappear. You got more matches then me because you are WHITE. Just lol at thinking they want anything to do with you long term . You canโ€™t even handle a thicc girl she would snap you in half. You weak skinny cuck. You are a PSL 5. Even when I get lean I go to a PSL 5 . You are nothing special you incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Krezo and Titbot
Tell me the name of the app bro, I wanna try to see how fucking subhuman I am