• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: haramzada, StarvedEpi and cromagnon
You pissed yourself?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and cromagnon
You pissed yourself?
I posted so much embarrassing shit man and texted everybody bullshit then passed out. I feel like a failure

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Alt Number 3, StarvedEpi and 3 others
that’s what they all say, go ahead boyo, just one more shot, just for funsies :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, noobs, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
Now switch to percs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, noobs, Suns9999 and 1 other person
get this man his fucking keys

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, ey88, StarvedEpi and 3 others
I posted so much embarrassing shit man and texted everybody bullshit then passed out. I feel like a failure
Just drink responsibly and within ur limit. Shit like this happens to the best of us sometimes. Just learn from it and move on can’t beat urself up too hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Simр and cromagnon
Just drink responsibly and within ur limit. Shit like this happens to the best of us sometimes. Just learn from it and move on can’t beat urself up too hard
I was texting this one foid I know asking her why does she even talk to me and saying I’m gonna cry. Holy fucking low-t she thinks I’m a fucking pussy now pribably.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, VHD and tombradylover
I was texting this one foid I know asking her why does she even talk to me and saying I’m gonna cry. Holy fucking low-t she thinks I’m a fucking pussy now pribably.
Yea terrible look ngl but it’s Ight nigga move on and don’t be hard on urself. All that matters is u learn from the experience and correct ur mistakes like I said it happens to the best of us

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and cromagnon
Yea terrible look ngl but it’s Ight nigga move on and don’t be hard on urself. All that matters is u learn from the experience and correct ur mistakes like I said it happens to the best of us
But she was not judging me and stuff. Should I tell her thank you or something for being kind when I was in my lowest state. I just feel bad for dumping everything on her on text but she was still supportive. Maybe I should thank her

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, StarvedEpi and tombradylover
But she was not judging me and stuff. Should I tell her thank you or something for being kind when I was in my lowest state. I just feel bad for dumping everything on her on text but she was still supportive. Maybe I should thank her
Or no just leave it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, StarvedEpi and tombradylover
I mean it depends if u guys are giga close and shit yea u can thank her but otherwise I’d just drop it and move on. Either way tho it’s truly not that deep. Beauty of life is making mistakes and learning from them and growing. Don’t be harsh on urself and try and be more confident in urself too don’t degrade urself even tho u we’re drunk that’s ur subconscious talking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, StarvedEpi and cromagnon
weed is better and also cheaper where i live

Jfl if u care about a single foid

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and AlbinoMaxxer
I’m not an htn slayer like you and still have feelings for a girl sorry bro
doesn’t matter. If i was ltring a mtb and a chadlite showed interest shed leave me because he mogs me to oblivion, it’s nature albeit. Youll learn

Say “thanks for letting me be apart of your bluepill reality, you thought me a lot.”

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
doesn’t matter. If i was ltring a mtb and a chadlite showed interest shed leave me because he mogs me to oblivion, it’s nature albeit. Youll learn
Let me love a girl in peace she’ll break my heart one day eventually then I’ll learn

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
I’m so fuckinh jameered rn

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BroMinBoss and cromagnon
What happened brother
he texted a girl asking why she even talks to him and how he wants to cry
read the thread

• So Sad
Reactions: ey88
What happened brother
I hate life so much I want to stop thinking about everything and all my problems. Maybe I should just drink more or something I don’t know im
So tired

• So Sad
Reactions: ey88
I hate life so much I want to stop thinking about everything and all my problems. Maybe I should just drink more or something I don’t know im
So tired
Dm